||Chapter Three - Think of it as Payment||

Very long chapter ahead, tell me if you like longer or shorter chapters!

Sun-Mi's POV

|~~~~~|

As were playing kick ball, Taehyung comes up to me, "Um, your sister had to leave, something about not taking her medicine." Taehyung tells me. "Shit! Did she already leave?" I yell at him, he seems taken aback but nods anyways. "Fuck!" It's my turn next, and Dayhun pushes me to go. I kick the ball and it lands in the bleachers, haha I don't have to run now. Everyone cheers and I go sit down in the back.

It's too loud in here, I'm going to skip the rest of the class. I walk over to the coach, "Coach, May I go to the nurses office?" He reply's with a, "Sure." I go change back into my cloths and walk out of the gym, back into the rest of the school. "Miss Song?" I don't turn around because I already know who it is, my worst enemy... (Insert teachers name)

I run glad that I already put my P.E. clothes in my locker. She yells my name again and I run even faster, then I bump into someone's chest. I fell down, so did he. "Oh, are you okay?" I ask the boy with mint-ish-blue hair, I hear (insert teachers name)'s footsteps. I panic and grab the boys hand and pushing him into the nearest classroom.

"Sorry, and I know I said this before but, are you okay?" He looks at me and reply's sort of monotonous. "I'm fine, but." He smirks and comes closer to me, "You should really learn how to button up a shirt," He grabs my shirt buttoning it the rest of the way up. I flush, my cheeks becoming fifty shades of red and pink.

"Thank you, I'm sorry you had to see that." I bow, and he chuckles. "It's fine, just next time you bump into someone like that, please don't pull them into some random classroom. Some people aren't as controlled as me, especially in this school." He says, sitting over the corner closest to us, pulling me over with him. "Don't you need to go back to class?" I ask him,

"No, 'cause I'm skipping just like you, he pulls me to sit next to him and lays his head on my lap. "Think of it as payment for you slamming into me." He says noticing my slightly panicked state. I relax a little and decide that I need a little nap. I soon fall asleep with some- hot guy that I don't know the name to- laying on my lap.

I wake up with the mint haired guy under me, my head on his chest and one of his hands on my upper-thigh. He's kinda cute, his eyes start to flutter. I see him fully open his eyes and I smile at him. "So how'd you sleep? Even thought I don't know your name." He doesn't move, he actually squeezes slightly on my thigh.

"I slept fine, Min Yoongi by the way." He starts to sit up, and I try to move off of him, but he holds me in his lap. "So do you know you what period it is?" He asks, I take my phone out. "It's 12:00 so lunchtime right now," Yoongi instantly perks up, "I hear my friend was going to give a girl a lap dance, I have to see this." I stop him. "Wait is your friend, Kim Taehyung, by any chance?"

"Yeah, actually. How did you know?" He asks getting up and brushing himself off. "The girl he's giving a lap dance to is my twin sister." We both look at each other and laugh. Then walk to the lunch room. As soon as we walk in I could feel eyes on me, and I hide behind Yoongi a bit.

"YAH! Sun-Mi! Over here!" I hear Sun-Hi yell. I grab Yoongi's hand a pull him over to where my sister was yelling. As soon as my and Yoongi got over there Sun-Hi jumps on his back. "Hello, Mr. No Name, are you my sisters boyfriend or something? 'Cause I don't know if I approve of you yet." She said smiling at him.

But before he could reply Taehyung grabs her off his back and places her in a chair. "What if I don't want to sit in the chair?" She whines. Taehyung grabs her out of the chair sits on it and puts her in his lap. "I'm comfy now." She lays back. "I'm sorry about her, she's... a handful." I pull him to sit down next to me. "So when is this lap dance going to happen?" Yoongi asks.