At Magcon

Bunnys POV

I got to Magcon with Mack and we hopped out. "Who do ya wanna meet first after the show?" She asked with a huge smile on her face. "CARTER" I yelled and everyone looked at us. Mack yelled "WHAT?!? WHATCHU LOOKIN AT" and they all looked away. We laughed then got to go into the BIG room.

* SKIP SHOW TO MEETING THINGY *

"Okay let's go", I said pulling Mack into the Carter Reynolds and Matthew Espinosa meet and greet area. We were the 11th person in line and the person in front is taking forever. 10 minutes past and now were 10th in line. "Ugh, I think we will meet them by Christmas probably. New Years the most" I laughed. The girl in front of us turned around and screamed in my face "CARTER IS MINE, CARTER IS MINE" in a voice that sounded like a four year old begging for ice cream. I laughed and said, "Desperate much?! Who are you anyways?" She looked at me with the 'HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW ME ASDFGHJKLOMF' face as her jaw dropped. "You DONT know who i am?!?" She said with a straight face. Mack and I nodded. "I'm Sidney Lafford and if you don't know me then who are you?!?" Mack and I said our named confidently and she laughed and turned back around. After an hour we were finally in front as we walked to take a picture with them. "Hey beautifuls!", they both said to us. Carter was staring at me. Not the uncomfortable kind, but the "OH GET IT" kind. I looked up at him and he said, "I feel like I've seen you before.... Your that youtuber that's soooo pretty!!" I blushed and looked at him. I looked over knowing Matt had a girlfriend now. Her name was Avaline but people call her Ava. She was here! We were friends because of youtube. I looked back at carter and said "Well thank you" and Matt yelled "TIMES UP CARTER MCCOY REYNOLDS TIMES UP BYE BYE SORRY BYE PRETTILISIOUS GIRLS" we left moving on to the next person.

Cameron Dallas. Mack's idol and crush.

But she calls him 'Cameron Datass'