Florent Lozet

Florent Lozet

21 years old

Male

Human

Openly Gay/Versatile

6'4

Due to the way he was raised, he is a very curious fellow, he loves learning new things every day which makes him a very smart person and a fast learner too. He is a very calm and gentle person, thous earning his nickname the gentle giant.

He was born in Paris,France therefore he is French. He still lives in Paris.

Florent was born into the wealthy, royal family of France making him the prince of France. His parents are of course the King of France,Alexander and the Queen,Elizabeth. He had a pretty good childhood growing up, as good as a Prince get though his parents didn't spoil him a lot so he wouldn't end up being a brat. He was though a little too protected growing up. His family is the last royal family of all of France and the only ones that have power since they are the last french royalty making them also protected by the government.

Hobby and skill wise Florent has a love and passion for gardening, that you could say he has a green thumb from how good he is at it.

Florent likes Of course gardening, flowers, wine, horse back riding, reading, fencing, swimming and ballet dancing

He Dislikes homophobia, sushi, broccoli (he thinks they smell like farts XD). There isn't much he dislikes, he tends to be open minded about a lot of things.

Others would include the prince currently goes to university, he practices ballet and take fencing lessons. Also he has a secret love for lingerie. He has a really bad fear of the dark, like pitch black dark. He mostly wears suits but underwear wise he loves and only uses women's lingerie, Ex. He wears sexy lace bralletes everyday under his shirts and wears lace womens panties instead of boxers everyday, some days he'll even wear stockings and garters because he loves how they look on him and how they make him feel though no one knows about him wearing lingerie since he knows they'll make fun of him.

His turn ons would include;  of course wearing lingerie, having his neck bitten, french kissing, his sensitive nipples being sucked, rim jobs both receiving and giving, 69, and sex toys

His turn offs would be; being forced/rape, blood, pain and BDSM

Aesthetics●