Epilogue- Chapter 31

Epilogue

Unknown Pov.

I was a person who was determined.

Determined to do anything that I set my mind to and I loved that dream with a passion. I hoped one day to become apart of something big, something great, something that no one had ever seen in this generation and my plans were ruined.

Ruined by the person I hate the most. They say when you are taken away from the world that you shall not hate anyone from this world. Hating someone is a strong word I admit. But that one person ruined everything that I had planned.

Gone was the girl who played football.

Gone was the girl that dated her best Friend.

Gone was the girl who had been taken advantage of.

Gone was the girl that eveybody loved.

"Hey Zoe!" or "how are you doing Zoe?" they would say.

I was a girl who fought through thick and thin. And that persistence and strong willed person was gone.

Into the hands of my brother.

He thought that he owned me and he thought that we would be together forever. That same person is the person who wrecked everything.

Wrecked my world.

Wrecked me.

I wanted Damon to know that I loved him.

And I have one last thing to say.

I was Zoe Hockens and I was The Damn Quarterback and yes, I was in fact a girl.

***************************

The End.

I want to thank all of you for reading my book. it means a lot to me for you guys to read my books. Tell me what you thought of this book and the ending of the book, thank you all sooooo much :)!!!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks!