Section 2 Chapter 8

Sam's POV

"Robo-Warrior. This guy, Robo-Warrior, everything about anything alien, he's supposed to know. One time we revenge-hacked his site and maybe I saw some of your alien drawings or whatever." Leo explains to us as Bee drives us to our destination. After a while of driving, we stop in front of a deli. "This is it."

"Deli. Good front!" I say slightly sarcastically.

"All right, wait here. I'll give you the go/no go. All right?" Leo says to Mikaela and me.

Mikaela and I stand outside waiting as Leo walks inside to talk to this Robo-Warrior. I look at Mikaela who looks at me.

"What," I ask looking back at her.

"Your think about Y/N aren't you?" Mikaela says giving me a sad look.

"I'm always thinking about her Mikaela. She's currently with the enemy doing who knows what. I don't even know if she is safe"

"Have faith, Sam. Like Megatron said before he other plans for her which could mean he wasn't planning on killing her. She could be still alive."

"Your right." I look towards the deli. "Why is Leo taking so long... Come on" I say to Mikaela walking towards the Deli pulling my hood up. I walk through the door and Leo looks at me

"It's him! It's him! That's the guy right there! That's him!" Leo yells pointing to the guy behind the deli counter.

The guy behind the counter looks up at me. "No," The guy says as I instantly recognized him. Simmons.

I pull down my hood revealing myself to him, "You got to be kidding me."

"All right, meat store's closed! Everybody out! Out, right now!" Simmons says. "that means you, lady, right now." He says to a lady before walking between Leo and me.

"Wait a minute. You know this guy?" Leo asked me pointing to Simmons.

"We're old friends" I answer nonchalantly.

"Old friends? You're the case that shut down Sector Seven, got the kibosh, disbanded. No more security clearance, no retirement, no nothing. All 'cause of you and your little criminal girlfriend. Look at her now, so mature." Simmons says point finger at Mikaela and I. We all look over towards the workers who were arguing. "Yakov! You don't get Christmas bonuses standing around! You want those new teeth you saw on SkyMall? Help her out."

"You live with your mama?" Mikaela says to Simmons.

"No, my mama lives with me. It's a big difference. They got your face all over the news, alien boy."

"Yeah I know." I say

"And NBE One's still kicking, huh? How did that happen? Don't answer. I don't know what you're hiding, but I don't want anything to do with it. So, good-bye. You never saw me. I got bagels to schmear. Vanish." Simmons says before starting to walk away.

"Can you give me five seconds? Look, hold on, I need your help." I say going after him and grabs his arm.

Simmons turns and looks at me. "Really? You need my help?"

"I need..." I take my hat off. "Look, I am slowly losing my mind. Okay, I had a little crab-bot, plunged a device deep into the soft tissues of my brain and started projecting little alien symbols like a freaking home movie! My cousin has been captured by Megatron. And on top of that, I'm a wanted fugitive. So, you think you got it rough?"

"You said it projected images off your brain?" Simmons asks me.

"Right," I answer.

"Meat locker, now!" Simmons kinda shouts pointing towards the meat locker.

We follow Simmons into the meat room where he revealed a trap door on the floor. We climb down the steps to basically what appeared to be a bunker. Simmons has a tv playing the news.

"Okay, files, files. We're talking about symbols." Simmons says as he searches around the many papers and boxes in the room. "Hey, still radioactive. Hands off." Say to Leo who was about the touch a glass dome over a mini Decepticon head. Once finding what he was looking for he flips the paper towards me. "Okay, Cube-brain. Any of these look like the symbols you saw?"

I look at the paper closely taking the paper from him. "Where'd you get these?"

"Before I got fired," Simmons opens a filing cabinet and steps on top of it, starting to crawl up it. "I poached S-7's crown jewel, over 75 years of alien research, which points to one inescapable fact. The Transformers, they've been here a long, long time. How do I know? Archeologists found these unexplained markings in ancient ruins all over the world." He throws a few photos and a box down to Leo. He climbs down and opens the box pulling out a video tape. He picks up the photos and places them on table one at a time. "China. Egypt. Greece." Simmons starts a tape and projects the video on the wall. "Shot in 1932. These the symbols you're seeing in your head?"

"Yeah" I answer him looking at the video.

"Same ones over here, right?" Simmons asks pointing to the photos. "So, tell me, how did they end up all drawing the same things? Aliens. And I think some of them stayed." Simmons picks up a file. "Check this out. Project Black Knife." Simmons opens it up, picking up various images of vehicles. "Robots in disguise, hiding here all along. We detected radioactive signatures all across the country. I pleaded on my knees with S-to investigate it, but they said the readings were infinitesimal, that I was obsessed. Me. Can you imagine that?"

I nod slightly, "Yeah. Megatron said that there was another Energon source here."

"On Earth. Another source?" Simmons asks looking at me curiously and intently.

"On Earth," I answer him. "Okay? And that these symbols, maps in my head, would lead him there."

"You talk to your Autobot friends about this?"

"No, no, no, the source is before them. Whatever the Energon source is, it predates them. It's before them."

"So, it comes before them."

"Correct"

"Well, then we're porked, unless we can talk to a Decepticon. I mean, I'm not on speaking terms with them."

"Actually, I am," Mikaela says looking at us.

(1025 Words)

————————————————————

Another Chapter Yay! Sorry for the wait but here it is! This section is definitely going to be longer than the first section just because soooo much is happening. If anyone is curious the end of this chapter is at the time 1 hr 19 min 22 sec in the movie. There are a whole whopping 2 hrs 30 min 24 sec in the movie. So we are currently at the halfway mark which also means the action is coming up soon! I also know you are all wondering what is happening with Y/N... Don't worry you'll find out what happened to her, just not yet. I promise it'll be worth the wait!

~Brooke