2. Introductions

****Paige's POV****

"since your late you should have detention after school but ..... since your new I will let you off the hook and please introduce yourselves to the class" said Mrs.Ginger (yes that is her name) "hey I'm Paige this is shea (I point at shea) and this is Megan (I point at Megs aka Megan) leave us alone and there will be no problems"  I said. "ok, now go take a seat at the back table with Cole, Samuel, and Christian" Mrs.Ginger said. All three boys groaned at the same time. "Mrs.Ginger we have told you before It's Colby, Chris, and Sam"  said I'm assuming was Cole-Colby and may I add that Megs was eyeing him like he was a piece of meat and I knew why bc I was doing it too but to Samu-Sam. So, I mind linked her.  "Ithink we met our mates" I said to her. "Yeah, look at shea" Megs said. I quickly looked at Shea and she was eyeing Christi-Chris. The weird part was they were eyeing us the same way. Suddenly I got a mind link from someone I didn't know. "Hi Paige. I'm Sam Golbach" Sam said. "Hi" I replied. Then I sat down next to him. During Art since the teacher started feeling sick we got to talk and we found out that the girls and I have the same schedule as the guys. "You smell like a spring rain" Sam told me. "And you smell like honey suckle" I replied. "Are you guys ever gonna get over the fact that you are mates therefor you are gonna smell like the best thing ever to each other"Megs said. "Nope" Sam and I said at the same time. He chuckled and I giggled. Just then a tall guy with black hair and brown eyes came over and I could tell he was a player. "Hey new girl. Paige right?"The tall guy asked. "Yes" I said partially glaring at him and Sam was holding me quit close. "Would you like to come to my house tonight?" He asked. "Mine" Sam mumbled while nipping my neck and cuddling closer. "Nope Fuck off" I told the tall guy. He then walked away muttering the word "Bitch" under his breath.

****Time skip to lunch bc I'm lazy (sorry)****

Sam and I walked into lunch together Listening to Cut My Lip by Twenty One Pilots

We walked into the lunch line with Shea and Chris and Megs and Colbs (Colby) as I have decided to call him. Sam got me a strawberry banana smoothie like I wanted and he got himself a blueberry banana smoothie. We started eating and I was sitting on Sam's lap and his little member (His dick/Penis/Boner) decided to join. I mind linked him. "Your lucky no one can see your boner rn" I said. "Hahaha" he replied. "so I was thinking a slumber party at our house tonight" I announced to the girls (Megan and Shea)and to the guys (Colby, Sam, and Chris). "Yeah" they all announced in agreement.

*******A/N*******

Sorry it took so long to update love you guys until next time 

-Paige