1

"Ah! Fuck Jungkook!" Yoongi yelled out.

"Yes, hyung?" Jungkook cooed.

"Faster! Go faster!" Yoongi said, louder than earlier.

Jungkook smirked at Yoongi's request, ignoring him on purpose.

"Please, Jungkook! Please go faster! I beg you!" Yoongi screeched as his long tail swished back and forth behind him, now a little faster than before in frustration.

"Can you wait a little longer, hyung?" Jungkook questioned, his smirk never fading away.

"Now you're being slow on purpose! I need it, Jungkook! Right now!" Yoongi continued.

"Fine, you're so impatient." Jungkook huffed, finally giving in to Yoongi's pleading.

"Thank the Lord, Jungkook! Can you hurry it up a little bit, please? I really don't want to loose." Yoongi stated.

Jungkook quickly grabbed a bag of Doritos from the kitchen cabinet and two cans of cola, before rushing back to the living room.

"Here you go, your royal highness." He joked as he handed Yoongi the bag and one of the two sodas.

"Thank you, Jungkook." Yoongi said and quickly took a swig of cola and reached down to grab his game controller, continuing his video game.

"Hey, hyung?" Jungkook called out.

"Yes Kookie?" Yoongi replied, his eyes still glued to the television screen.

"Can I play next. Like, when you die." Jungkook questioned.

"Trust me, Jungkook. I won't die." Yoongi declared, causing Jungkook to pout.

"But hyung~" he whined, trying to use his cuteness to convince the older.

Yoongi took a quick glance over at Jungkook and instantly felt pity toward the younger. "Fine, you can play."

He purposely jumped in front of a bad guy and let them shoot his character, causing him to die. As the video game character was responding to another location, he handed Jungkook the controller and grabbed his soda before leaning back on the couch, taking a drink from his can.

"You better not break my high score though." The hybrid reminded Jungkook. "Although, I wouldn't be very surprised if you did."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you're the winner, hyung." Jungkook said, quickly turning and giving Yoongi a smile before turning back toward the screen.

"That's what you say every time, Jungkook. And every time, you always break the "promise"" The eldest complained.

"When have I ever said that and not gone through with it?" Jungkook questioned, not believing him.

"Well there was that one time where we were playing soccer and when we played rock, paper, scissors. Also when we raced around the swimming pool, or even at the arcade. Oh, speaking of the arcade, there was that one time when we went out with all the guys and we played air hockey, you promised you wouldn't hurt anyone. But later on, when it was your turn, you ended up hitting the puck too hard and it hit Jin-hyung in the nuts. We all had to cover our dicks with our hands for the rest of the night because of you, damn muscle pig!" Yoongi said as he recalled past memories.

"About that..." Jungkook said quietly, "I really didn't mean to do it and I really am sorry." Jungkook said after pausing the game.

"Sure." Yoongi said as he rolled his eyes.

"But I'm being serious!" Jungkook defended himself.

"I know. I'm just teasing you, Kookie." The older said as he ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Anyways, I-" Jungkook was cut off by a phone ringing.

Jungkook reached for his back pocket and grabbed his phone, telling Yoongi it was his mom before placing the phone over his ear.

"Hey, mom... Yeah, me and Yoongi-hyung are playing video games... Really? Can't I stay a little longer?... Please mom?... Okay, I'll see you soon. Bye, I love you." Jungkook hung the phone up and quickly looked up at his hyung.

"Need to go home I assume?" Yoongi said, "Come on, I'll drive you."

"Thank you, hyung."