50 shades Of Tom

It was third period– it was science time. I sat in one of the most uncomfortable chair in the lab, but it was all worth it. I sat across from Thomas Rose, some of the most smartest kids in our grade, beautiful too. I loved how he remembered every detail there is about a person, I loved the little things he’d do and say, they way he’d write my name as N-i-c not N-i-c-k. His body, oh his body. I can just imagine water trickling down his wash board abs, he was almost 4 feet taller than me. I was the penguin and he was the seal, I was the pray and he was the predator. 

“Nic?” An angel like voice awoke me from my day– dream. I looked around no one was to be seen apart from Tom and myself. “everyone has gone to lunch’ Tom’s deep husky laugh encoded though the empty science lab. “You must have a lot on your mind” Tom stated more like a question. 

“oh yeah– Yeah I did” I smiled his height over powering me. He smiled his pearly whites showing. 

“You did? What did you have on your mind?” Tom’s sweet innocent side started showing, in my dreams he defiantly wasn’t innocent. All the things that boy could do to my body, the way he made me feel. He was hot, the feels as taylor calls them were to much. 

“What?” Tom questioned with a smirk printed upon his face. 

“What?” I questioned back, unsure of what had just come out of my mouth. His smirk still pastured on his pretty little face. 

“Did you just say I was hot?” Tom whispered stepping towards me, his hot breath reaching my neck. My heart was pounding, I have never been so close to him like this before. 

“N– no” I struggled to reach out, unable to proses what the hell was happening.  His smirk was back, as his hand reached around to back his large fingers resting lightly on my hip bones, his thumb rubbing circles relaxing the tension a little. 

“Oh come on Nic we both know thats not true” He looked down at me once again his height over powering me. I was frozen, his hot breath the only sign of heat reaching my body.

 “T- Tom, What are you doing?” I asked as the surprisingly strong boy slammed me against the wall kissing along my jaw line. Ignoring my question he states; “Let’s do some math” He murmured out in-between kisses. “Lesson one, Add the table subtract the pants, divide the legs and multiply” He whispered with his hot breath lingering on my lips. “Tom” I whimpered against his lips. “mhm” he responded, “W-what about the others outside?” I referred to the students that were just outside for Lunch. “I want you to scream so hard, their gonna wish they had you” He smirked before lifting my shirt right over my head and letting it fall onto the floor. Kissing his jaw-line i found the hem of his shirt pulling it over his head and setting it along with mine. Looking back up to him; Slowly I lifted my hands up and wrapped my petite fingers around his jawline; slowly pulling them off and looking deep into his darkened sage eyes. “Your so Beautiful” He whispered before I grabbed the back of his head and shoved his lips onto mine. Smirking into the kiss he responded by asking for entrance, which I did not except. His hands when towards my bum; I know this move and It wasn’t going to work. Before he could make his move I grabbed his crotch giving it a quick squeeze, In shock his mouth opened allowing me to shove my tongue down this throat. Tom pushes me forcefully back onto the desk behind us. He was just about to unzip his pants when the voice of the devil rose from outside. 

"Tom?" Val's voice ecoded though the lab followed by raddling of the lab door. Tom's hot sweaty body was soon replaced by cold air as he swiftly slipped his shirt on and walked towards the door and opening the door slightly enough for him to get out. But that didn't stop me from overhearing their conversation. 

"Hay baby" Val's voice cooded probibly pressing her pertiet lips against his perfectly plump lips as I had just witnessed first hand. 

"Hello" I could hear the smirk in his voice. Dam his voice, I just need his body, his lips on me. Pleasuring me, the way I'd pleasure him. 

                                                             So That was horrifying