Home

As he pulled into park a couple houses down from my own he reached over and kissed my cheek. I wonder if he felt the same exuberance I did in that spit second.

He then smiled and said "I'm here for you shay. Whenever you need me, I'll drop what I'm doing and come to get you"

I wish I could just tell him to take me away. Take me away from all of this.

I now kissed his rough unshaved cheek, and he smiled. God he was so attractive when he smiled. You can see his eyes become a shade lighter, and his perfectly white teeth just barely show under his lips.

I opened up the car door and started towards home. I pushed up my sleeves and noticed my arm caught on the door and opened up a couple of my old cuts. If anything, I should be upset that I got blood all over my new white sweatshirt but I smiled at the sight. It was like another girl was seeing through my eyes. She was my demon. When she tries, shes able to make me do and say things I'd never do. She reached through and touched the open cuts and smuged the blood.

The immediate burning sensation made me realize why she did it. I haven't cut in days, and everything was starting to build up again.

There was no reason to be upset. Mr.paliet made me happy. Or is he just doing his job? Keeping kids safe.

I need a name for this other girl. I liked the way she acted. I liked her evil smile. As I searched for a name I heard her whisper "Akira. My name, is Akira"