Creepypasta OC

Okie so here is the info *took me so long lol*
Creepypasta name: Insanity

Real name: Esipy Sakamaki

Age: ???

Gender: Female

Birthday: May 19 (Taurus)

Race: Demon and Vampire

Hair color: Blue faded into Megenta *or purple idk*

Eye color: light blue

Creepypasta Appearance: Light blue dress,with gloves and blue flats

Relatives:???

Status: Creepypasta

Personality: Kind, biopolor, outgoing, can snap if irritated for a while, sometimes crazy

History: Esipy was born in the demon realm or the under world, and got bored and her family wasnt the best... So she started killing and after a while she went insane but somehow found love and got married and had kids but nobody else knows who they are.
But a rumor spread that someone or she killed her husband and kids and she went fully insane.

Weakness: Her husband and kids names, her family or if her hands are exposed.

Victims: Anyone and anything except babies,pregnant women and a good familes.

Symbols: A smile face, may write notes to the victims or paint the wall "You cant escape InSaNiTy!" "HIDE, HIDE, HIDE!" "I'M gOiNG tO gEt YoU!"

Goals:See everyone fall into insanity.

Weapons: Her scythe
Hands or mouth sometimes knives if needed

*btw her insanity when she gets you will effect your death*

Method of killing #1: *normal Sanity* Cuts victims in half.
Method of killing #2:*Crazy*
Makes cuts everywhere and may take their right eye and let them bleed out to death.
Method of killing #3:*Insane* She may take a limb and stitch it somewhere else on the victim's body to make them look like a "animal" and rip their tounge out or organs and make a bow around their neck with it to make the Victim like a gift.
Method of killing #4: *InSaNiTy*
Rips the person organs out making the body hollow by hand and teeth after that they will decorate the area or room with the Victims organs and does other things and make the body almost unrecognizable and hang it on a tree or the wall and have blood on the floor or wall saying "It'S a FeStIvAl CoMe JoIn Us!"

Mostly found:
Hospitals
Forest
Neighborhoods

How to defend: If you somehow found out one of her family,Husband or kids names you may stun her, enough time to escape.
Or you show her hand may stun her for a bit
And to avoid her go to a populated place with a alot of people and stay there for a while until she lose interest of you and finds a different person
OR you can play "hide or death" basically just got to hide or avoid her for a certain time and if you win when hiding she will let you go and you will never see her again or if you fail then you will get Death Method #3 or #4 it really depends how close you are to winning the game.

kawaiicittykat boom done lol