Chapter 1

You graduated high senior high school and now going to college. But you graduated as Valedictorian and got a scholarship but when you got to the school you got a dorm and your dormates were blackpink mostly known as Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé. When you got to school you saw them you were so shy that you dont know what to do.But the people said that the blackpink are asking where is Kim Y/N and you got closer and closer and closer just to enter the main door, but suddenly a girl got close to you and it was Lisa. She asked if you knew who Kim Y/N is. But of course you were blushing because they were your idols you blushed so hard you didnt know what to answer.And the moment you said that you were Kim Y/N. They were so happy to know their new dormates and you were happy too. The bell rang everyone got in and you got so confused why they said that the professor is the best so they are always excited to go to school. The professor talked "So class we have 1 new student,uh miss could you please announce yourself here in front?" "Uhh no problem" you walked in front and said "Uhh hi I am Kim Y/N umm... I graduated as valedictorian in Seoul  Public School and umm... I am from the Philippines, just kidding Im from my mothers womb" ~CLASS LAUGHING~
"Ok miss,now let us start our class,but wait since ms Kim Y/N dosent know me yet I am Professor Jeon Jungkook you can call me Professor Jeon" The professor said ~YOU STILL STANDING IN FRONT~ A classmate shouted "Hey Y/N why are you still standing in front?!" "Because the professor didnt say that I can sit down so..." ~CLASS LAUGHING ONCE AGAIN~ "You may now sit down Y/N" the Professor said. You sat on your chair. The class started with .Math class and you already recognized that BlackPink already knows the answer of every question and you know why because they read the book haha so at every question of the professor they raise their hand especially Jisoo because they say that she has always been the top student in the class. "Ok class let us learn algebra..." the professor said "What is Ax15+123=?" and Jisoo raises her left hand. "Jisoo again other hands please" professor said then Jisoo raised her right hand haha the teacher laughed and of course the class too. "Blablabla" the professor is teaching you class is having a ~MOMENT OF SILENCE~ and some of your classmates are ~SLEEPING~. After 2 hpurs of Math class it is time for Recess your 3rd favorite time of the day. Of course you were lonely because you still had no friends until... BlackPink walked towards your table. "Hi domate!" Lisa greeted "Uhh hi" you said while being shy "Hey Y/N I know your shy so pls don't" Jennie said then Rosé asked something "So we sit with you?" "Sure" you said.The bell rang again which means its time to go bact at your classroom but them Jisoo said "So see you later at the dorm,dormate!" "Ok" you replied "Professor Jeon is there come quick!" Kontessa yelled "Uhh who you?" You asked "Im Park Kontessa from class ABM3!" She gladly replied "So what class are you in?" "Im in class ABM1" you replied "So our professor is Professor Taehyung!" Kontessa said "Yah I heard too" you said that but suddenly you heard Soobin and Huening Kai sing Hit or Miss on the speaker ~THE WHOLE SCHOOL SANG~ and you saw Blackpink in the way so they talked to you and said "Y/N this is a cool school even principal Park sings the song!" Rosé said "O my god look at them they are like dancing ORANGE JUSTICE and HYPE like what the heck!" you said "Oh so your not that shy type, your really cool" Lisa said. But of course Soobin and Huening Kai still gets detention for doing that. Blackpink has a good relationship with Huening Kai and Soobin so they have to know but you came with them. "So what did principal Park say to you?" Jennie asked "She said it was a good song but we still have to stay here until 6:00am" Kai said "Uhh thats the worst" You said being mature "Yeah I know" Soobin said "That is how school works" Jisoo said you went back to class.

                 ~MOMENT OF SILENCE~
           ~SOME OF THE STUDENTS SLEEPING~

You were starting to fall asleep and you saw Blackpink sleeping. "Class! Wake up!!" ~EVERYBODY WAS SHOCKED~ "Why Professor Jeon?" one student asked "Who was the president of Seoul in the 21st century?" professor asked ~NOBODY RAISES THEIR HANDS~ "No one knows?" Professor Jeon asked "Yes no one" you said "Ms Kim Y/N,okay" ~CLASS LAUGHING~
"Hey Beomgyu" you said "What?!" he replied "Do you like Kontessa?" "Uhh who is she?" he replied "Hmm no one" you said. The lunch bell rang again so ~EVERYONE RAN~. You ate with Blackpink again, they were all on their phone and they kept waving and waving it Lisa is even shaking her phone so I was confused. You asked "Hey why are you shaking and waving your phones around?" "We are making Musical.ly" Jennie said "Uhh what is that?" you said "Its an app that allows you to make short vids" Jisoo said "Oh can I download it on appstore too?" you asked "Of course" Rosé replied. Lunch was over nothing weird happened and no one sang hit or miss on the speaker.

~ANOTHER MOMENT OF SILENCE IN CLASS~
~THERE WAS NO PROFESSOR IN THE ROOM YET~

Everytime there are no Professor in the room yet, it feels like your in the zoo. Lisa,Jennie and Rosé is busy doing Musical.ly, Beomgyu is on the lookout for Professor Jeon, Soobin is dancing, Nancy is singing, Momo from Twice is drawing Momo the Monster on the whiteboard, Suga is telling savage jokes, Jimin is doing Yoga and you are sleeping. But Beomgyu shouted "Professor Jeon, he is coming!!!" everyone sat down and fixed the room and Professor Jeon started class.

~MOMENT OF SILENCE ONCE AGAIN~
#YouWaitingForDismissal

"Ok class, so Seoul-" Professor Jeon was saying but when he looked back eveyone was gone while hearing the dismissal bell rang making everybody go into their dormrooms and Lisa told that room no.56 of third floor will be your room, You ran as fast as you can until you reached your room...
__________________________________________________________
                   AUTHOR's NOTES
      Hey I am hoping that it is long enough for you bu-inJeon because I wrote weird stuff just to make it long just so you know. Pls vote and follow me cause I freaking have 4 followers. Help!