Chapter 5-

Opening my eyes I gran and look around. Where am I? Feeling something around my waist I look down and see an arm. What the hell? Looking behind me I see Chase than I remember everything. 

Sitting up fast I run out of the room and lock myself in the bathroom. Why did I let any of that happen last night? Why did I ever agree to that. What would he do if I said I don't want to be his sub anymore? Hearing a knock on the door I jump. 

"Night? Why did you lock the door, didn't I tell you that you couldn't do that?" I hear Chase say sleepy. 

What do I say?! There's no way I'll be able to sugar-code this. "About last night..." Frick! What else do I say? 

"Please open the door, Night," he tells me. Slowly I stand up and unlock the door but I refuse to look at him. "What about last night now?" he asks.   

"I'm sorry about what happened. That, this, is not what I want?" But it comes out as sounding more of a question. 

Feeling a hand on my arm I'm pushed against the wall. "Not what you want?" his voice hardly controlled. "Give it three days. By then if it's still not what you want then I'll stop. Okay?" He says. 

Looking up I decide three days is reasonable enough, so I nod my head. Do I really not want it? Why wouldn't I want something I like? 

"Take your cloths off, we're taking a shower," he instructs. Obeying him he turns on the shower and takes his cloths off. 

Stepping in after him I hiss at how hot the water is. Getting my hair wet so I can wash it I feel arms wrap around my waist and I jump. Putting his hands on my hips he pushes me against him and my stomach cramps. 

Cursing at my stomach mentally I turn around and am met by Chase kissing me. I try to resist but my body reacts anyways and I kiss him back. He pushes me back till my back is against the wall and pins my wrists to the wall.

Feeling my feet start to slip due to the water I start to panic. Trying to push Chase away so I can regain my footing again he doesn't budge. All I could do is wrap my arms around his neck and wait for him to get done with me. I curse at myself for liking it mentally. 

Us both getting out of the shower I'm instantly cold. Shivering I wrap a fluffy red towel around myself. Looking at the sink I see two pairs of two brushes and wonder if he has a girlfriend. 

"Hey Chase," I say to get his attention. He turns to me and pulls me against him causing me to drop my towel. 

"Yes kitten?" he questions. Kitten, I like it. 

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I ask curious. Why does it matter?

"What would you do if I said yes?" he questions me. 

Looking at him I fight tears beck. Why does it matter?! Looking away I fester in thought. What if he does have a girlfriend?! My tears threaten to spill over. 

Tilting my chin up so that I'm looking at me he whips away a stray tear of mine. "Don't cry kitten. I was only teasing you," he tells me. 

Feeling majorly relived I hug him in happiness. That shouldn't have made me as happy as it did but oh well.

Pulling me back a little he looks me in the eyes and immediately my full attention goes to him. "But, if you'd like I could change that." he tells me slightly raising an eyebrow. 

"What do you mean?" I ask not understanding what he's saying. 

"Night Fontaine, would you be my girlfriend?" he asks his eyes holding hope. 

Before I can stop myself or even think I say, "YES!"

His eyes lighting up happily he picks me up in his arms and takes me to his room. Sitting me down on the bed he's on top of me now.  Surprised I try to sit up but he pins me down and kisses me.  

The kiss is demanding and pertinent. Not even trying to resist I give in and kiss him back. This seems to please him because I can feel his lips are smiling against mine.

Letting out a moan when I feel him in me I blush. Panting, I'm now sweating and I just took a shower. Wrapping my arms around his back I'm starting to get use to the pain but then it goes away. I lose track of time and just focus on him. 

Stopping he looks down at me and kisses me then moves down to kiss me neck causing me to giggle at how silly he is. 

"What's so funny?" he says. 

"You," I say happily. 

"Me?" he says raising an eyebrow causing me to smile even bigger. 

"Yes you, silly," I say. My child side has officially come out.

He chuckles and helps me stand up with him. Walking over to a stand he takes out girl clothes and hands them to me. 

"These should fit you. I did get them a few months ago so they might be a little tight," he says handing a black mini skirt and a tube top. I take them from him saying "Thank you." He ten opens a different drawer and takes out clothes for himself. 

Putting them on I go to find a brush but am stopped by Chase saying, "Night." 

Stopping I turn around and say, "Yes?" 

"Where are you going?" he questions me. 

"To find a brush," I answer him. 

"Second drawer in on the left," he informs me. 

"Thanks,"  say and go to retrieve that brush. 

Walking into the bathroom I open a drawer then realize I just opened the right side. I go to close the drawer but stop when I see a picture of me. Looking at it I'm horrified. I have no clothes on in this picture! How did he get this?! 

Quickly I close the drawer and open the left one and take the blue brush out. Combing me cream blonde hair my mind ponders about that picture. Has he been stalking me? How long has he been planning on kidnapping me? Is there a motive of his that I'm not aware of?

I'm so lost in thought that I don't notice him come up behind me until he clears his throat causing me to jump. Turning around I look at Chase ready to listen to what he has to say. 

"What were you thinking about?" he probs. 

"Just day dreaming," I half lie. Please don't let him catch me lying! 

"I see." he says then pausing as if thinking he says, " What would you like for breakfast?"

"Whatever is fine but I don't like pancakes," I answer him. 

"Okay, then does cereal sound okay?" he asks me. 

"Yea," I say as I get the last of the tangles out of my hair that got messed up last night from all we did. 

"Blue toothbrush is yours, "Meet me in the kitchen when you're done," he tells me then walks out of the bathroom before I can answer. 

Okay then. He doesn't seem to be completely happy with me. What did I do wrong? Oh. When I woke up. I just don't know. But in truth the answer is there. It has always been there. Even sense he told me about what a Sub and Dom is.

Rather I chose to accept it or not I know I want to be his sub. I won't give up something that feels so right and makes me so happy. Don't I deserve to be happy? He'd want me happy. I'll tell him when I get into the kitchen. I should wait to brush me teeth till after breakfast. 

Walking into the kitchen I say, "Yes."

Chase turns around sand questions, "Yes what?"

"You gave me three days, I gave you the answer two days early," I tell him then wait for his reaction. 

Sorry this was so late! I just couldn't think of what to write. Hope you're enjoying so far!