Chapter One: First Day

Kai POV:(Kai in media)

The sun beamed through the cracks of my blinds as I turned over, covering my head back up with my cover. The sound of Rihanna blared through the speakers signaling me it was time to get up.

I don't know if you can take it,
Know you wanna see me nakey, nakey, naked,
I wanna be your baby, baby, baby
Spinning and it's wet just like it came from Maytag
White girl wasted on that brown liquor
When I get like this I can't be around you
I'm too lit to dim down a notch
'Cause I could name some thangs that I'm gon' do...

I reached from under the covers, peeking with one eye, as I hurried up and pressed the stop button. I would press snooze but then it would just go off every 8 minutes and ain't nobody got time for that. I peeked at the time on my screensaver.

6:35.

Shit! I had 25 mins to wash my ass, get fresh and make it to school. It was the first day of my last year of high school. I'm so ready to get this shit over with. Lbvs. So, I hopped in the shower real quick and did my hygiene. When I got out, I dried off and checked the clock.

6:44. Not bad.

I walked over to my window and stuck my hand out so I can see what the temperature was looking like. It felt kinda nippy so pants it is. I threw on a simple black tee with my favorite grey hoodie, some ripped jeans and my black vans. I put my glasses on with my blind ass and topped it off with my 'Savage Af' hat. I did a quick overlook in the mirror. Damn, I look good af!

I glanced at my phone again.

6:52.

I grabbed my phone, my keys, and my bag and headed out the door. My school was a 10 minute drive from my house but the way my driving set up... I'd make it there in 5. Sure enough, I pulled up to my school, Rufus King High, at 6:58. Damn, one minute off. I jumped out my whip and jetted off to my first class. Didn't need to start senior year off on my teacher's bad side. I heard she good for failing students their last year and I'll be damned if I get held back for some class that I shouldn't even need.

They had sent schedules out a few days before so I already knew most of my classes were on the 1st floor. I quietly opened the door and snuck to a seat in the back as the teacher wrote on the board.

Ms. Lane. Creative Writing 101.

"And if you want to pass this class, I advise you to make it to my class and be in your seat before 7am, not sneaking in at 7:01," she said as she looked directly at me. Idk how she knew it was me that came in but I didn't even care. She was fine as hell. She could stare me down all day long.

Damn, that ass fatter than a swamp possum with the mumps

Damn, that ass fatter than a swamp possum with the mumps. Man, she can sit that ass right here on her throne. Fawk you mean? I'll break my neck off in that poussey. And look at her hair man. Damn. I bet she smell like cocoa butter and taste like peach cobbler. Scrumptious.

*clears throat* "Excuse me, do you not hear me talking to you?" Ms. Lane asked, as her and the whole class stared me down. "Huh?" I said as I swallowed spit cause the kid throat suddenly felt like the Sahara dessert. "I've been talking to you for the past two minutes. I don't know if you're blatantly ignoring me or if you're just plain deaf," Ms. Lane said with a straight face, as she looked at me while crossing her arms. But Lordt, that just made those tig-o-bitties protrude even more and make my mind wonder how they felt on my tongue.

But, I caught myself and regained my composure. "Nah beautiful, I would never ignore you. I was just caught off guard by how stunning you were that I lost my voice for a moment. My apologies, love," I said as I made direct eye contact with her. She shifted on her feet as her jaw dropped a little. I heard a couple "oop, no she didn't" and "omg's" from people in the class. But, I ignored them and studied her face. She quickly picked her lip back up before saying, "You'll do well not to make those type of comments towards me if you wish to pass my class. You can also see me after class, Ms. Jones," and returning to the front of the class before I could respond.

"Yeet!" I heard someone blurt out before the whole class started giggling and shit. "That's what yo daddy said when yo mama told him she was pregnant witcho uglass, ho" I said to the nappy headed tramp who thought she was slick. "Okay class, that's enough!" Ms. Lane spoke. The tramp shot me a stank face and I stuck my middle finger up at her before mouthing, "choke on it" and smiling at her. Ms. Lane cleared her throat to get my attention. "My apologies, continue," I said as I winked at her.

Maybe this class wasn't gone be so bad after all, I thought to myself.

Ms. Lane spent the whole hour going over the syllabus and her expectations for the class this year while I studied her every movement. I knew she could tell I had been watching her because she would glance at me over her shoulder every now and then. I didn't care though. Damn near every person in this school kept their distance from her but I couldn't wait to be up under her. She was perfect and she was gone be mine. Period.

The bell rang, breaking me from my thoughts. I stayed put in my seat as she dismissed everyone else from class. I continued to watch her as she watched everyone else leave. She closed the door behind the last person before going back to her desk.

"Ms. Jones, come here please," she said to me as she crossed her arms and sat against her desk. "Only because you said please," I winked as I walked up to her, stopping inches from her face, and placing my hands on the desk trapping her in between my arms. She placed her hand on my chest to push me back and create distance between us. I allowed her to before smiling and she frowned.

"Look, I don't know who you think I am but I'm not one of your little friends. I am your teacher and furthermore, I'm married. I don't appreciate you blatantly disrespecting me in front of my students and pushing up on me like I'm a hoe that wants you or something. So, if you wish to stay in my class and graduate, I suggest you learn some respect and focus on your schoolwork. Am I clear?" She cocked her head to the side as she finished. I know she snapping on me but is it bad that she just turned me on? Shit. "Can I say one thing?" I asked her. She nodded and crossed her arms. "Look, I didn't mean any disrespect earlier. I was only complimenting you but I do apologize if I made you uncomfortable because that was never my intention. So, can we start over? Because I'm definitely not trying to be on your bad side," I looked at her hopeful as I waited for her response. She studied my face for sincerity before nodding, "Okay, but don't play with me because I'll hurt your little feelings for real," she said as she poked my chest. I laughed before backing up some more and throwing my hands up in defense, "I don't want no smoke." She laughed a little and I knew we were good now.

"Well I have to get to my next class before I piss another teacher off. I'll see you around Ms. Lane," I said as I walked off while looking back at her. "You have a good rest of your day, Ms. Jones" she smiled. "Call me Kai," I winked as I walked out the door.

The rest of the day seemed to fly by since I didn't listen to any of my other teachers. All I could think about was Ms. Lane. I'm gonna make her fall for me so hard she won't know what hit her. Mark my words.

Again, this is my first chapter ever you guys. Sorry for any errors. I'm writing this at 4am in the morning. Let me know how I did😩 If y'all like it, I may continue it. May not, idk.

Like, vote, comment, something!