Oɴᴇ ғɪɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

Y/n just woke up from her long sleep last night. then she remembered she doesn't have any schedule for today because it's her rest day.

"Good morning baby!" Y/n said who's talking to her dog. then after playing for her dog for a good three minutes she checked her phone immediately.

"Oh my god, i wanna go and grab some coffee. should i? or should i just make a plain coffee in my house?." she said thinking whether going out or not.
"fine i'm just gonna go out" she said getting out of the bed and went straight to her bathroom.

Before washing her face, she took off her favorite hoodie revealing her tight tank top and shorts.

After washing or cleaning herself, she heard her dorbell that means she has a visitor.

"what? someone's visiting me in this early morning?" she said making her way to her house's door.

"ye— oh chanyeol-ah do you need something?" she asked, while she's still shocked 'cause of a sudden visit.

"ah a-ani i'm sorry for disturbing b-but sajang-nim wanted me to visit y-you while i'm gonna vlog. is that o-okay?" Chanyeol asked. then Y/n was confused because Chanyeol stutters while talking to her.

Then she remembered she's only wearing a tight tank top and short shorts.

"O-oh yeah ofcourse it's fine. i'm so sorry i'm just gonna go upstairs and change, you're welcome here feel free to walk around." Y/n said.

After saying that she ran upstairs immediately, and went straight to her closet to change.

"God what the heck happened?"
"Y/n Pabo!" She was cursing her self while picking out her outfit.

After she picked her outfit, she immediately wore it.

"i think i'm done" She said, as she put a little bit of makeup

After that she immediately went downstairs and saw Chanyeol playing with her dog.

"so cute." She mumbled enough for Chanyeol to hear.

"me?" Chanyeol asked.

"no, imean yes— wait no. fine you playing with my dog was cute for me okay?" She replied, half embarrassed.

"haha okay i get it, so what's your plan for our vlog?"
Chanyeol asked her.

"hmm to be honest, i was about to drop by kai's cafe and have a breakfast there." she replied.

"oh okay that's good, i haven't had my breakfast yet also." Chanyeol said.

"Let's go?" She said while reaching for her car keys.

"Yup." Chanyeol said, as they went to her house's door and waved goodbye to her dog.

"oh wait, your gonna drive?" Chanyeol said.

"yeah, why?" She asked.

"uhm, isn't it weird for a girl to drive with a boy?"
Chanyeol asked.

"oh hell no, that't nothing." Y/n replied, while entering her Centenario Roadster Lamborghini.

After they entered Chanyeol immediately started taping.

"Hi, this is Exo's Chanyeol" He said.

"And this is Li Y/n from—" She continued.

"SM Entertainment." They said in unison.

"So since Jieun's driving, i'm just gonna talk about what's happening" Chan said looking at Y/n. "We will go to kai's cafe to eat breakfast."

"it was just supposed to be me but chanyeol oppa barged in my house." She said while jokingly glaring.

"hahaha i have no choice but only you, my members are really annoying." Chanyeol said also jokingly glaring.

"We're here" She said. reaching for her mask, but little did she know she forgot to bring her mask.

Until someone reached a piece of mask in her face.

"aigoo, she always forgot to bring mask everyone!" Chanyeol said teasing, while talking to the camera.

"yah it's just today!" She replied, wearing her mask.

"Let's go!" She said, going out of her car.

They went in and order, after ordering they went to their table and waited for their foods. They were chitchatting to the camera and taking pictures of each other until their food comes.

"It's here oppa." She said.

They continue talking and eating, little did they know that they have some fans taking pictures if them while murmuring and making rumours of them dating.

The day went well with the two, they had a bond time while vlogging what they were doing. SM Ent. made a content that they will assign their idol and let the assigned idol pick his or her partner to bond for the whole day.

 made a content that they will assign their idol and let the assigned idol pick his or her partner to bond for the whole day

oof i sense some ☕︎︎
hope you guys enjoyed!!
Stan Cravity!!
Hwaiting!!
(ง'̀-'́)ง