Take a little trip with me.

Today is the day. Today maybe the day? Today not so much the day?' Thoughts rushed through (y/n)'s head. His world was spinning as he placed a hand against the cold stone wall of Hogwarts.
He was outside trying to find his best friend newt. He searched through many halls and had even checked his usual hiding places. Newt was nowhere to be found.
(Y/N) let it a sigh of defeat looking across the field outlined with trees. It was a truly beautiful sight. He just wished he had his friend to see it with him. He was taken by surprise when he felt a hand on his shoulder and the sudden apparating to another location.
He was now on the complete other side of the castel trying to plant his feet on the ground not wanting to go for a fall down a hill. But to nature it sounded like he was completely prepared to take an extreme tumbling lesson for the ground was very slanted.
"Damn it." He said losing his balance. "If I'm going down You're coming with me!" He yelled grabbing the persons sleeves bringing them down with him.
"Merlin's beard." A familiar voice said as we came to a halt.
"That Is Not what i had planned. I swear on my life." Newt said hovering above (y/n). He straddled (y/n)'s hips and his hands were on either side of his head. "I promise. This is not what I had in mind." He said smirking at him. "I am so so very sorry." He was about to move when a hand wrapped itself around the back of his neck.
"I don't mind." (Y/n) said smirking back up at him. Newts eyes were sparkling like pretty little stars placing (y/n) in a trance.
"I think I could start into your eyes for a long time." He confessed to newt causing his own cheeks to go red. "Not sure if you've noticed. I kinda maybe like you." (Y/n) said not making eye contact anymore so it took him by surprise when he felt a pare of lips on his own.
"(Y/n)..." he whispered quietly breaking the kiss only for a second. "I like you too." He continued to pepper little kisses on (y/n)'s face. Newt pulled away first to sit up pulling (y/n) into his lap facing him. "I like you quite a lot now. And I would like to continue liking you for a long time." Newt smiled placing a kiss to (y/n)'s forehead.