Chapter 70

XunMi hesitantly clasped her white hair, her eyes complicated.

She finally had the chance to experience life as a femme fatale {T/N: 红颜祸水 means a woman so beautiful that she leads to beauty}. Her current look has to be the top of the looks list.

Her white silk Chinese-styled robe was carelessly wrapped around her shoulders. Her sparkling skin peaked out from underneath. Her captivating lips were pale yet alluring.

Drip, drip.... SLURP.

In the silent night, the sounding of dripping saliva followed by the sucking in of saliva stood out. XunMi turned around and saw the direct source of the sound, causing the corners of her lips to lift up slightly.

"BaoBao, can you hold back on making that sound?" Specifically, can you not look at her like that? That will make her feel as if she had turned into delicious food presented on a table.

[Madam Host, ah ah ah. You are so pretty! I didn't expect that just a change in hair color would create such a difference!] As expected, his Madam Host is the prettiest! Quickly, take pictures take pictures! He'll use them to show off later.

In a split second, the dripping sound of saliva disappeared and was replaced with a clickclick sound.

XunMi was left 100% speechless. This idiot BaoBao...

She would be better off taking a stroll to familiarize herself with the castle. She'll see if she can be lucky enough to bump into a main character along the way.

Although it's been almost 100 years since there have been outsiders in the castle, with only blood servants being sent over by RuiEn whenever she woke up, there might still be an unexpected visitor.

Furthermore, didn't she just wake up? What if the prey that RuiEn will prepare for her just happened to be a main character? As she thought over the possibilities, her expression brightened significantly.

[Madam Host, your designated personality! Don't act in contrast to the personality! This is the punishment world, if you break the personality mode of the original body, then twice as much points will be deducted!] BaoBao saw his Madam Host was actually smiling, immediately running over to stop her. The original body was a yearround 'cold as ice' person. She would hardly smile, even if she did it would only be a cold smile.

XunMi winced. Alright, she had forgotten about that part. The previous few worlds had original bodies that weren't too different from herself.

She hid the emotion from her face, changing into a white dress and walking barefoot towards the coffin that she had woken up in.

En, the outside was painted with a layer of silver. It was the same color as her hair, with an ancient and detailed design engraved on it. Red roses surrounded and curved around the edges. Fiery red stood in the middle of a sea of silver, as if a metaphor for its owner's heart.

The original body was a cold on the outside, warm on the inside person. For the past hundred years, she had been very lonely. She also wanted someone that would accompany her forever so that no one would look down at her.

Many vampires looked down at her because they saw her as someone that became the lord of her land by depending on her looks. Even though her strengths have already made her a countess, she was still seen as a flower vase in the eyes of others {T/N: flower vase means 'nothing but a pretty face'}.

"BaoBao, is there a mission in the punishment world?" With a wave of her hand, the black filth in the coffin disappeared. XunMi was satisfied. This talent was quite useful.