one

It feels like there's a heavy weight on my shoulders. I try to fix my posture,  but I quickly fail and proceed to slouch. I kick off the blanket of the hospital bed as I sighed. I scoot to the end of the bed and let my legs land on the floor. Trying to balance myself, I held onto the bed. "I'm okay," I mumbled as I began to walk around the room.

My lips purse as I loose motivation to walk. I felt defeated as I stared at my hospital bed. My vision blurs from tears and my head goes low, following the tears as if they were dragging me down. I slowly make my way back and sit down on the edge of the bed. My hands grip the sheets of the bed and I legs start to swing from habit. The tears start to uncontrollably fall and I don't even bother to try to stop because I know it won't happen. I stare at my lap and start to zone out.

|•|

Jungkook walked passed by y/n's room and stopped as he heard a sob. He frowned and took a few steps to the door. The handsome doctor put his ear close to the door and was able to hear a few sobs come out of y/n's mouth. He frowned once again and sighed as he shook his head to get ready.

Jungkook lightly knocked and said,"y/n," as he quietly opened the door. He couldn't help, but frown from the sight of y/n crying. The doctor walked in and closed the door behind him. He bit his bottom lip to hide the growing frown as he walked up to his patient.

"y/n," he said as he lifted her chin up,"what happened, honey ?" Jungkook gently wiped her tears as she sniffles and tries to talk.

"I don't really know," she said with a shaky voice, continuing to cry.

Jungkook didn't know what to do other than pull her into his arms, so he did exactly that. He put his hands in between her arms, proceeding to wrap his arms around her and pulling y/n close. Y/n wrapped her arms around Jungkook's waist and cried into his shoulder.

"Let it all out," Jungkook says as he puts a hand on her head,"don't hesitate with letting out your feelings to me."

Y/n continued to cry as Jungkook held and comforted her. He stayed through her whole breakdown. Y/n finally stopped crying after 47 minutes. Jungkook counted.

"Its gonna be alright honey," Jungkook said as his hand went to her cheek. Y/n nodded and held onto his hand. She felt relieved to have Jungkook as comfort and maybe an escape. She's never had that before. A person to comfort her and one to calm her was just a myth in her book. She had something close, but remember "had" is past tense.

flashback.

Y/n pouted as she was being made fun of. "Ugly loser," the girl said as she pushed her.

Y/n fell down and started to cry. She couldn't do much since the bully was older.

A girl came marching in and said,"leave her alone!"

Y/n looked up and saw allegedly one of the scariest girls in school.

The girls making fun of y/n did not move, causing the other one to furrow her brows and say,"I said leave her alone," in an intimidating tone.

The girls ran away and y/n wiped her tears and watched them run. Y/n slowly got up and the other girl helped.

"You're bleeding," she said,"let's go to the nurse."

Y/n nodded and looked down, seeing her whole arm and part of her leg scraped. She sighed and followed the girl.

The girl took her to the nurse's office, but no one was there. The girl shook her head and told y/n to sit down as she started to search for stuff. She pulled out bandages, cotton pads, ointment, and rubbing alcohol.

"Don't worry. I know what I'm doing," the girl said smiling.

Y/n nodded and let her clean the arm with rubbing alcohol. Y/n sharply inhaled and tightly closed her eyes as she cleaned the scrapes. The girl continued to clean then put ointment, quickly wrapping the scrapes with bandages. The girl smiled at y/n and gave y/n her jacket.

"Cover your bandages with this," she said.

Y/n smiled and said,"thank you... for everything," as she put on the jacket.

The girl nodded and said,"it's no problem."

"What's your name," y/n asked,"I'm y/n."

"My names Irene," she said smiling,"come with me. I'll introduce you to my friend."

"Are you sure," y/n said,"a lot of people don't like me..."

"He'll have no problem with you," she said, holding out her hand.

Y/n held her hand and followed her. She smiled and thought,"she isn't so scary after all."

————————

Thank you for reading ! I'm surprised a lot of people read the prologue, but thank you so much for the support. I'll continue to write this, but
for the next chapter to come out, get this chapter to 15 votes !
Thanks again and this will be more eventful soon, I promise.