5SOS SONG PREFERENCES - KODALINE; TALK

I can remember the good old days
Where you and me we used to hide away
Where the stars were shining or the sun was blinding our eyes

Luke;
You were only 5 when you met luke. Both of you so full of life; you with your little pigtails and that pink dress. Luke in his favourite little suspenders blushing as he shook hands with the most beautiful girl he had ever laid his eyes upon.

And that was all it took to make you guys inseparable. You became best friends. You'd do everything together; from lounging around playing video games or making forts, having pillow fights to you reading out loud to him as he laid on your lap.

From Luke playing you his favourite song on his little guitar to you making him sit straight for hours just so you could sketch out those perfect features.

It didn't take much to fall in love. After all you guys were everything to the other. He was your backbone; the guy you'd go to for anything in the world and vice versa.

He was the guy who beat up the first boy who broke your heart and you were the girl who defended him in-front of thousands when the prettiest girl in school broke his heart and everyone took her side.

You were the first to know about his love for music and he was the first to know about your passion for art.

You were the person who encouraged him to go after his dreams while he was the one who stayed up with you the whole night encouraging you and rehearsing with you right before your college interview.

So it did hurt when he was the guy who cheated on you and broke your heart and it hurt when you were the girl who left his life never even glancing back.

It broke his heart when you put up pictures with your new boyfriend and your heart broke when you saw him out and about with his new girlfriend.

It gave both of you hope when you both went through break ups.

It was surprising when one Rainy night you heard rocks on your window - like something out of a cliche movie. And your heart leaped when Luke stood at the bottom staring up at you, drenched in from the storm.

It made him nervous as you rushed downstairs and pulled open the door pushing him inside the house scolding him for his lack of thinking.

It took time but in the end; it was luke who was standing at the end of the alter as you walked down it; your hand in the hand of your father.

It felt like eternity had come crashing down when you stood there; holding the hand of your grand daughter; not so young and beautiful anymore yet still strong as they lowered his body into the grave.

Yeah you filled up my glass
With promises that could never last
But I still find pieces of you in the back of my mind

Ash;
It was not like you didn't love Ashton. You did but him always being away took a huge toll on your relationship as both of you tried so hard to make it work.

And hence you found your solidarity somewhere else, you found love in another person's arms. You fulfilled your needs somewhere else.

It was only a matter of time before Ashton caught you with your lover. He had come back from tour early wanting to surprise you when he had walked in something he did not ever expect; you moaning someone else's name buried in the arms of another man in the bed you and Ash had once shared.

After a harsh course of words thrown from both sides, you left. And it was all it took for Ashton to break down burying his head in his arms sobbing for his lost love.