3

As I approach Mount Weather, I see Bellamy friendly with Gina.

"Eli." I coo as I grab him from Raven.

"You guys, did I ever tell you how I saved Sinclair's ass on the Ark?" Raven asks.

"Please, don't." Octavia says as she coos over her nephew in my arms.

"You mean the time you went rogue on a space walk?" Gina asks and notices me. "Oh... Skyla.... Do I still get to babysit Eli?"

My eyes shoot between her and Bellamy multiple times, Octavia's eyes widen as she realizes the two are together.

"Yes." I reply, thinking of Roan.

I carry my son as we all go inside Mount Weather, and to the dining hall.

"Welcome." Pike greets us, he smiles at the baby in my arms. "Come, join us."

"Someone's made themselves at home." Raven comments.

"There must be thirty of them in here." Octavia claims.

"Thirty-six, but the more, the merrier." Pike comments.

"Thirty-six?" Octavia muses as we sit together. "Wow. The grounders are gonna think we moved in."

"Well, there is no room at the inn." Pike comments.

"And this is your option?" Octavia asks her brother as I feed Eli, a blanket covers my boob from everyone else.

"O...."

"I'm out of here." Octavia says.

"Gina, watch him, I'm with O." I state.

Gina takes Eli and she smiles at me. "Of course, Skyla."

***

Octavia and I sit on top of the main door to Mount Weather, and Bellamy walks over, sitting on the other side of Octavia.

"You ok?" Bellamy asks his sister.

"This is such a mistake." Octavia states. "The grounders will never accept it."

"We're not the mountain men." Bellamy tells her, both of us, actually. "Nyko and Lincoln will make them see it."

"I like Nyko." I muse.

"How?" Octavia asks her brother, after squeezing my knee. "Lincoln has skill order on him. He can't even leave the camp without risking his life."

"The summit will take care of that." Bellamy replies.

"Then we can get out of here." Octavia says, "I'm sorry Bell. But I don't fit in here."

"If you need to leave, I get that, but you'll always fit in with me and Skyla."

We see two men bringing a grounder into view.

"Echo?" Bellamy seems shocked.

"You know her?" I ask.

"Yeah, she's Ice Nation." Bellamy replies. "She was in the cage next to mine."

"Bellamy!" Echo cries out.

"Let het go." I say as I jump down in front of the three, Echo's eyes widen at the sight of me.

"She threatened the summit." A man says.

"I was trying to help." Echo claims.

"Shut up." A man demands.

"Leave her alone." Octavia says.