New besties (1)

Y/n POV
Yes I'm popular ,in fact I am known as the most popular and strong delinquent girl in the school . I do what I like and nobody stands in my way . I have my friends there not as bad ass as me but do I care no. The teachers can't do shit about it (sorry about the swearing but I just don't give a shit) I have been in so many fights with boys and girls I always win and usually someone gets sent to the hospital .but there fine in the end. I carry a katana with me as its my favourite weapon to use .

I know the ninja personally . Because I am one my power is weather . I can control the weather with emotions or just because I can . I'm really good with a katana in a battle . I have some sort of golden power in me . Better than the golden ninjas golden power . I'm a very big asset to the group . I have a crush which is Jay the blue ninja of lighting . The ninja also go to my school so we hang out a bit . They know it's me but they don't approve of my school life but I don't give a shit . Me and Jay are quite flirty sometimes but I recently found out he likes nya .

I act different around him now but he doesn't notice . At school my anger is mostly from Jay . If that was to change I still wouldn't change because I like this side of me it's better than the old crap beat up me . Honestly I don't have a sought in the world . I'm really tall as well (sorry short people you are now my arm rest ) so no one liked to face me most of the time . My step farther had died because of the ninja but I'm just getting on there good side for garmadon .  He knows I like Jay and said to stop them from hating me when they find out I'm going to be 'hypnotised' . So that secret can't be found out . I had no idea what was yet to come tho. It was just a matter of time befor I found out .

At school

Random boys POV

This was it I was going to fight y/n the most popular undefeated delinquent girl in the school . I wan kind of nervous but built up my confidence .

I walked up to her group she was quite a bit taller than me but I 'kind of ' had an advantage . Soon enough the whole school has created a circle around us . I looked at the girl I front of me  with h/l h/c which was in a pony tail ( sorry if you can't put your hair in a ponytail ) she had a lolly pop in her mouth looking board already.

Soon enough she asked in a husky voice "what do you want wimp a fight! Ha! Come at me with your best shot !" She shouts and grabs her katana . I immediately backed away , only to be pushed back in by the crowd . I shouted with fear saying " don't use a weapon that's just s-showing how much o-of a-a w-w-wimp you a-are !" Slowly backing down she puts her purple , teal and black katana away she says " ok let's fight wimp I fought without my katana before , but trust me when I say you won't be able to even throw a punch after I'm done with you!" She smirks and says " come at me bitch!"

I ran to her and try to punch her in the face but she twists my arm and makes me turn around with my arm stretched out behind my back . She pushes me forwards so I fall the the ground. Before I can even  get up she instantly stamps and kicks me with her combat boots . Then she stops for a second . I look at her in fear she looks at me and say " how about this , let's have a deal , in round two the last round . If I win you will be my slave for a month . If you win I won't bully you ever again , deal wimp?" I look at her hand In front of me . I take it and say " deal" she helps me up. Everybody gasps . She says " you have two days to prepare , now go . Btw weapons aloud in the first 10 mins then break get some water , motivation then . No weapons just one on one " I nod and run out the crowd to my friends scared for my life .

Y/n POV
I went back to my friends and they high fives me and did a secret hand shake . We went back to our area . The bell rang and we just skipped class.

'Until the fight my new slave !.' I thought to myself .

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys ik a new book hope you enjoy and uh y/n bad ass of the school woooo . We ain't no baby back bitch am I right guys c-ya next time over and out

Author-chan

Word count : 856