Author notes, Notes everywhere 😅

Yeah sorry guys but I wanted to give you to little note to tell you that I am going on a little two and or three day hiatus with this book series. Now don't get me wrong I absolutely love making this x reader story it's just that school so far has been a bit of a headache to me; honestly it sometimes suck being a junior. Also I am starting to feel bad on not being able to continue some other stories that you and others seem to like, for instance my Nanbaka x reader story, my genderbend rwby story, and my Michael Myers x reader story.

Now don't worry too much as before I go on hiatus I will make sure to at least publish the next chapter of the story and it will be a Yandere Kun lemon 🍋 so you can have hopes for that as I am halfway finished with it. Again I am very sorry for doing this as I really don't want to do this it's just that I have trouble sometimes balancing out the things I should focus on.

I won't even stop you from getting mad at how I basically already did went on a hiatus for not updating but it's mostly for the same reason as of now and I was still trying to make sure that I could do each chapter from a story at the same time. Once again I am sorry to do this, I am glad that this book is getting so much love ❤️ but it's just that others are getting some love too and plus school doesn't make it better. So that is all I wanted to say I guess expect the next chapter and see ya soon my amigos.