Chapter :- 3 SPOILER ALERT !!

I don't know why but I felt something weird with danial I really felt like he has soo many things struggling inside
Him but i just can't ask him out as we barely know each other! other than that I really want to know him more as I'm so curious about his habit of repeating words again and again by lowering his voice!!

The next morning I went to school in route I find danial in the bus sitting two seats away form my place we saw each other passed a generous smile and reached school.

As it was nearly autumn I found the most perfect weather for reading my favourite book "The Fault In Our Stars" by John Green (which i had already readed like million times) so skipping the morning prayer I went to school garden where all things are just being perfect the morning breeze was a complimentary to the little fog and grasses and the fallen leaves of the maple trees was making a calm yet beautiful serene
I was sitting on a wooden bench near a maple tree and then I opened the fault in our stars turned few pages again I was totally lost in the love of Hazel and Augustus, (the leads of the fault in our stars)
then suddenly I felt that someone was standing just in front of me I shifted my grace from pages to front where I sawed danial standing without any action he said i feel so bad when Augustus waters died by completing this sentence he came near the bench and sat beside me (with his sarcastic voice tone I realised that he is trying to play sarcasm with me as the whole atmosphere where making me happy i was in a good mood so I decided to deal with his sarcasm in my way and I started acting as I was reading this book for the first time) on this whole thing I was seeing him continously with wide eyes and facial expressions filled with little anger he sawed me and shifted himself a little back with weird expressions and a stupid smile he said what???? I was still staring him with a little more anger coumtinously smiling weirdly he said again ohhh!!! Sorry sorry I forgot to tell spoiler alert at first then he started laughing a little harder I shifted my grace from his face placed the book on bench hardly and folded my both hands strictly with anger he shifted a little near he was about to say something I interrupted in a little loud voice saying do you really find it funny???? I mean was reading this book form so long and how could you dare to give me a spoiler!!! (his face was blank I was about to laugh but somehow I controlled) By completing this sentence I shifted my grace form his face to book then I picked the book form the bench I was about to leave the bench then he camed a little more near me that I can feel his perfume smell controlling my mind I shifted my grace towards him he was seeing me so intensely that i felt a little different I asked what??? Do you have another spoiler ready for me?? With a little disappointed he said by lowering his voice no I'm just sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you or to make you angry where I guess already did. (he was looking like he was about to cry lol!) His face was filled with guilt I felt that it's too much now so I replied with sarcasm tone ohhh I also forget to tell you that I had already readed this book like million times so I feel sorry for your sarcasm spoiler because there is no spoiler for me!! By saying this I was smiling his face was filled with a expression of relief and confusion he smiled a little and said so this whole time you where kidding me?? I said yes!! Smiling a little more again he questioned so you already knew that Augustus waters died in the fault in our stars???? I answered yes yes!! And started laughing he shifted himself a little back and said thankgod!! I believed that I gived you a spoiler and I was feeling so guilty for that you where making me fool all the time I'm such a fool! I replied yep!! Avoiding eye contact with a smile he started seeing me by folding his hands and I started laughing a little more nd more ( well iknow I was looking a little weird but I just can't control)
Then he said you girl!!! By seeing your face expressions full of anger I started thinking that you are gonna smash my face if I said another word with a pause he said you sacred me!!! Laughing sarcastically I replied well iknow rolling his eyes over me he said okay okay that's fine again with a little pause and a smirk he said miss Ira immediately I stopped laughing and by lifting my one eyebrow up (okay tried to) I replied it's only Ira smiling he said yeah miss Ira it's only Ira I got that completing this sentence with a clever smirk he get up form the bench looked his watch and said its almost 8:00 we should join the classes now
With a little bit of anger I got up form the bench and said wait you just can't reply my sarcasm with your sarcasm!!! He camed a step close to me as I can feel his warm breath now and on my ears he softly said I can.......... And he left.

Authors note :~
Guys I'm sorry for uploading this chapter too late next time this won't happen I promise...
Keep reading
Keep supporting
Keep sharing
Keep voting
Love xo xo!! ❤️