Prologue

She was running for her life. Escaping from the horror visions that now constantly followed her. The tree branches and thorns were tearing her skin apart, she had now bruises and little cuts on her entire body. What that creature was ? She didn't have a clue. Why it killed her entire family either. She only new she had to get away or she would have to pay with her life. There was no turning back now. 

Where she was going didn't matter, as long as it was away. From the monster, from this cursed place. She ran like she'd never ran in her life. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There it was. After hours of waiting, there it was. The train for London, the answer to all her problems. Each and every one of them. 

She jumped. Jumped onto the train as it passed by. With no papers wathsoever, she had to do this. It was the only way to make things right again. Her backpack on the right shoulder, her hair in the wind, the girl walked on the train roof, holding onto the cold metal, her fingers numb. 

She found a small cavity where she sat and rested, she fell asleep at some point. The young girl was now lost in a nightmare-full sleep. She always had nightmares nowadays.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She cried all her tears that night, and next night too. She never cried much, but this time, she cried for hours. Because her only attach to a sane life had just broken, left. 

 And it hurt. 

It hurt so much that she thought she was going to die at some point. 

And outside of that, the thing was observing her. She hated and loved it at the same time. It was his creation after all. Just like having a small part of him again. It kept her into sanity. 

She hated it because it was utterly useless. It didn't work at all. It only fixed her for long, long hours. She spent her day thinking, reading and sleeping. Her night visions were more and more frequent.

She'd cried that day, and the next one too ; she'd never cry again. She just couldn't. And that was that.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Authors note : 

I finished this prologue, yaaaaaay !!! Hope you liked it ! 

So for those who didn't really understand (and I wouldn't blame you), these are three different point of views. Three different stories...

The first part is little Cathleen's story (it will be detailed later on). Second part is Neiji's. And the third part is obviously Rebecca's. Tell me, what story was your favorite for the moment ? I think mine is Rebecca's. And Neiji's. And Cathleen's ! Okay I have no favourite. But I'm not very objective, am I ?

Well, if you liked this please subscribe for more or/and vote to help support me ! (It might encourage me to post chapters on a more frequent basis 😏😉) 

See ya in next chapter young padawans...