news

"Val! V! VALENTIA!" I called throughout our apartment. "Si?" "You will not believe this!" I called and made my way into her bright bedroom. "You're pregnant? Oh my god! I'm going to be a godmother!" She rushed out, her words pushing together. "Uhh, how would that even happen. You should still now I'm single, proudly. Anyways, I just got off of the phone with a certain Mr. Feige.".

"Are you serious? Damn, Mija! Congrats!" She squealed and pulled me into a warm hug. "Does that mean that you're starting soon?"

"I have no idea. I've gotta text Scar! She's gonna be ecstatic!" I told her and ran to my cold room to grab my phone.

Imessages between Scarlet and Nova

dime piece 😍
Scar! I got it! I'm joining the MCU!!!!

wifey❤️💍
oh my god! congrats babe! i'm so ready for this!

dime piece 😍
same!! 💕

wifey ❤️💍
the gang and I were wondering if you and V wanted to go out tonight for celebratory drinks

dime piece 😍
of course!

wifey ❤️💍
ok see you too at 10! 😘

Just around 8, I decided to take a warm shower and play some music. My feet reached the fluffy mat on the floor and I grabbed the nearest towel. "Nov? You want me to do your hair?" Val asked through my room. "Yeah, let me through on some clothes."

I put on a random hoodie and some shorts then made my way to her room, hair dryer in hand.

"So, are you excited? I mean, we're going to meet famous freaking actors! What if I meet RDJ?" Valentia asked while she started loosely curling my brown hair. "Of course I'm excited. And you could, and you're gonna be fine." I assured her then glanced at the mirror in front of us. Around 20 minutes after, she finished and ran to my closet.

"Dress or skirt?" She called to me. "Dress, preferably."

A few minutes later, she pulled out a black dress that came to right above my knee and a set of black boots. "Okay."

I changed and made my way back into her room. "Holy. Freaking. Smokes. You're gorgeous oh my god!" Valentia said as she twirled me around. My stomach settled down and then I got to choose Valentia's outfit for the night. I pulled out a white blouse and a grey skirt that floated to above the knee.

Once she changed, I pulled out a set of black ankle boots. "Oh my god, we look good! What if we meet, like Chris Evans, or someone!" She giggled and pulled me onto her bed. "Then, we just be ourselves! Simple!"

We talked about nothing, like we usually do, until we heard a quick knock at the door. "I got it." My legs carried me to our smooth front door, then I opened. "Scar! Oh, it's so good to see you!" I told her and she pulled me into a hug. "Ditto! There's V!" She laughed out and then pulled her into a hug. "Ready to go, ladies?"

Once we got settled in the sleek car, I checked my instagram.

Instagram DM between @chrisevanss and @noraedw

chris 🇺🇸
hiya nov, excited to see you tonight! xx

nova🌚
of course :)

Soon enough, we pulled up outside a near bar. Scarlet put a ten dollar bill on the console and we all climbed out of the vehicle. As soon as the three of us walked in, I was pulled away but a set of feminine hands.

"Hi! You must be Nova! I'm so glad to finally meet you! I'm Elizabeth, or Lizzie." The cheery girl said as she pulled me into a comfortable hug. "C'mon Lizzie! Give the girl some room!" I heard from the opposite side of the room. This time, the voice sounded more like a mans.

"Chris! Hi!" I told him and he pulled me into a hug. "Glad you could make it, and congrats." He murmured into the top of my head. I thanked him, before he pulled me into another area of the dimly lit bar. "I have someone I'd like you to meet."

He approached two men sitting at the bar, one with a broad chest and long brown hair. The man beside him had darker complexion, and was laughing at something. I immediately noticed that that was Sebastian and Anthony.

"Seb! Anthony! This is Nova, she's gonna be joining us in Civil War!" He said, overly excited. "Hi, Nova. Nice to meet you." Seb said and shot me a closed mouth smile. "Nice to meet you too."

I felt shy almost immediately, and began looking around. "So, any idea on who you're playing yet?" Sebastian asked, obviously trying to start up a conversation. "I have no idea. I've heard that I should be hearing around the time we get scripts. I dunno." I replied and looked down at the bar.

We talked about things like my past, what work I've done, and what work he's done. Anthony stood up and whispered something in Sebastian's ear, then staggered away towards the group of cast members.

"Sorry about him. I don't know why he's being so quiet, he's usually not this way at all." Seb told me and took a sip of his beer. "Hey, how are you two? I'm Valentia, or Val. Nova, can I talk to you alone for a sec?" Val asked as she walked over to our seats. "Yeah, of course. Excuse me for a minute."

"Are you ready to head home yet? It's getting late." She whispered to me when we made it outside. "Yeah, call an uber please. I'm gonna say bye to Seb and everyone." I replied and made my way back to the bar.

"So I think we're gonna head home. It was nice meeting you, Sebastian." I told him and he pulled me into a warm hug, my head barely reaching his chest. "Safe travels! And it was good to finally meet you, Nov."

Goodbyes were said to Chris, Lizzie, and Scarlet then we made our way into the uber. Randomly, I clicked on my instagram to see a new notification.

@imsebastianstan followed you

•this is kinda slow at first, but I promise this'll get better soon! <3•