01

jungkook pov
"hyung!" i said to rm hyung.
"yo! what?"said rm hyung.
"who's that girl?" i pointed towards the girl who's coming out of the school office.
"oh that's the new girl. be careful she's dangerous. she's one of a kind i guess" rm hyung said.
"yah rm and jk! what's the tea?" said jin hyung.
"just talking about the new girl." said rm hyung while his head shows jin hyung the direction of the girl and jin hyung looked at her. then looked back at us.
"whatever lets eat i'm hungry. class gonna start soon but whatever we don't care tho. rm call the others to meet up at the canteen." said jin hyung.
she's gonna be my type. (when this font comes out, it means that the characters are talking in their mind)
y/n pov
as i stepped into the school, all eyes were on me. i saw some girls rolling eyes at me. i went to them and punch each of their faces. most of the students gazed on us.
"what? never seen someone punched another person before? better do your own stuff before i do the same to you guys just like what i did to them." i said while pointing to the girls while they rubbed their cheeks. then everyone automatically did their own stuff. i just walked into the school office to get my schedule since i'm new here.
"oh hello! you must be yang y/n right?" said the principal.
"yes i'm yang y/n." i said.
"okay this is you're schedule. go to your class before you're late." mrs han, the principal said.
"ok thank you." i bowed to her and left the office.
while i was walking to class i saw two boys looking at me. then two boys became three. i just ignored them and go to my class.
krrngggg (the bell goes signaling the start of class)
i sat at the back of the class. students whispered about me. i guess it's because of just now where i punched those girls. i just rolled my eyes at them. the teacher came into the class. she saw me and called me to introduce myself.
"hi. the name is y/n. yang y/n. hope we can be classmates." i said.
"oh ok. um y/n you can sit over there. your tablemate is always late. so, just focus on the class. he'll arrive sooner or later." said ms kei while pointing to my seat.
i went to my seat and sat there. i didn't pay attention to her class and just sleep. suddenly i woke up to the screaming voice of ms kei.
"jeon jungkook!!!!! you're late for the whole month!!! you need to have detention!!! you-" the boy cut her words.
"shut up. i know i'm late for this whole fucking month. even if i'm late for the whole year im in this school, i won't go for that stupid ass detention." said the boy.
oh wow. my type. fuck he's hot. wait he's going to my direction. don't tell me he's my tablemate. oh fuck. he is.
"jungkook. jeon jungkook" he said.
"y/n. yang y/n" i said.
"cool." he then replied.
for the whole lesson, you can only hear the voice of ms kei. as 99% of the students were sleeping. and the 1% if them focus on their work.
jungkook and i slept on the table. and i think ms kei is half blind. how can she not see that most of her students are asleep. tsk tsk.
krrnnngg
the students who fell asleep woke up and ran out of the classroom without saying thank you to ms kei. yes including me and jungkook.
"ya! y/n!" jungkook called me.
"what?" i said.
"seat with me and my friends. fullstop no questions." he said.
"k." i said.
to be continued.