Hotel

This is an actual book from the one shot I did in my other book it has a little bit of changes to it and extra added at the end.

11:36 am

"Where is that precious grandson of mines Piper?" Carol approached Piper and Polly with a suitcase behind her.

"He upstairs in the room with Alex resting." Piper smiled and took a sip of her sparkling ice.

"Oh this Alex. I can't wait to see this girlfriend of yours again." She smiled and began to walk away. Until piper put her hand on her shoulder.

"Wife."

"I'm sorry?" She raised her eyebrows turning her head.

"Alex is my wife mom remember." Piper looked hopeful but discouraged all at the same time.

Carol narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips. "Oh that's right. You informed me. You know.... you- never mind I'll see you around." And with that, she walked away.

"Wow Pipes. Your mom... I still don't think she approves of you marrying that lesbian." Prolly said raising her eyebrows and sipping her wine.

"I don't think Your husband approves of you drinking wine so early. Polly, Alex isn't just any lesbian. She's the best lesbian ever. I feel so amazing around her. She makes me feel wonderful after sex.."

"Piper! TMI! I don't want to hear about that. Loosen up where is your wine." Polly raised her hands up in surrender.

"I'm sorry pol." Piper laughed softly.

"It's fine. Have you seen Finn and Pete?" Polly looked scanned the lobby of the hotel before her eyes shot at Alex and carter walking towards them. She raised her eyebrows and smiled with a wide mouth.

"Oh would you look at that, Vause. Dr. Vause holding your child." Polly had the biggest smile on her face pointing at them.

"Gosh you still refuse to say her first name? Hi baby." Piper turned around and kissed her.

Polly's eyebrows furrowed. "You're freaking married to one of America's top surgeons. It's not something regular piper. I don't want it to be."

"Polly don't scare her away." Piper swatted at Polly's shoulder.

"It's fine pipes. How are you?" Alex put Carter down and put her hand on pipers lower back before she kissed her.

"I'm fine. My stomach just hurts." Piper whined resting her head on Alex's shoulder while Alex made circles on her stomach.

"Mama." Carter wrapped his arm around pipers leg, tugging on the bottom of her black skirt. She picked him up and grunted. "Hello my little monster. I missed you Car." She said ruffling his hair and kissing his head making him smile really big. She put him down and bent down to his size.

"Carter look, nana. She's been dying to see you." Piper pointed in the direction of carol before standing up and saw her waving making him run towards her and jump on her lap.

"He's so cute pipes." Polly smiled at her and took another sip. "Oh look Pete. Hey." She kissed his cheek. They Walked over and sat on a lobby couch and had their conversation while Piper and Alex walked away and went up to their hotel room.

Piper kicked her heels off and pulled her skirt up just above her waist. She kneeled on the floor and groaned putting her hands on the floor and began stretching and arching her back. Alex chuckled and threw her jacket on the bed before she sat down in front of piper.

"Give me your hands piper. We're gonna try some different stretches you always do the same ones. Eventually Peanut will get uncomfortable and kick his way out of there." Alex looked at her with a smirk on her face laughing, making Piper whimper.