Detector

(Images at the top are me being me)

"So we have a lie detector test strapped to you so if you like. Well, let's just say it is a bit of a shock," Tony smirked. 

"What a dick," I thought.

"Eddie this is going to hurt you this means he is a bad guy. Let's eat his head off,"  Venom growled.

"No your not V," Eddie moaned.

But he spoke out loud by accident.
"Oh someone is talking to himself," Tony joked looking to the others, who just glared at his stupid joke.

"So anyway getting to the point. Do you want to destroy this city or world?" Steve asked out of the blue.
I was kind of taking a back by his question, but I answered with, "No"

When the taser didn't go off they carried on their questions. "Are you connected to something that wanted to destroy the earth?" Tony asked. "No, I am not," I said with sass laced around my tone.

"Wait, what? You didn't lie" Tony looked amazed. "Right u know he is inside you I have seen CCTV footage"

I will my eyes at his puzzled face. I then look up to see Steve staring at me as if I was an equation on a board that he was trying to solve.

"Are you friends with the symbiote" Steve finally says. "No" I lied. I scream from getting tased by the detector.

"How?" Tony asks nit caring about me lying. "Because I am not a dick like you and have gotten to know him" I raise my voice whilst growing in pain.
"It's 'him' now" Tony raised his voice too.
"Yes," I snapped back.
"Alright ladies calm down" Steve gets up from leaning on the back of the couch.

"Do you want him to stay?"

This question stirs around my head like a fish in a bowl. If I think about I don't want Venom to leave. But if I tell them that they will know my weakness. And venom is just using me as a host to do whatever he wants. He doesn't actually care about me. So if I say no then he won't find out. But I forgot about the detector.

"No," I said. As those words drifted out of my mouth an electrical burning sensation spread through my veins as I let a painful scream out.

"You should stop lying" Tony chuckled.

I breathe heavily from exhaustion. I felt venom crawl out of my shoulder and face towards me. I look to him to his face expressing sympathy for me.

"Eddie" his voice sounding softer than usual.

Authors note:

Sorry for the long wait I have been having some difficulty at home and school. But more is coming so didn't worry.

 But more is coming so didn't worry

Why was I an ugly child? That was like three years ago what am I saying