Chapter 1 - First Step

(Y/N)'s POV

I got the permission to leave work early. I thanked my manager, and left the CyberLife department.
I gently drove through Detroit. It was already a quite dark night ahead, even though it wasn't even anything near 5 PM. It felt strange, that November had gone so far already, and the winter mood came with it.
I drove back to my house, and carefully parked my car. I walked to my apartment, and went up with the elevator until it hit the top floor, 11th floor.
The view was gorgerous from up there at night, but it was too bad it barely went dark during summers.
I opened my door, and stepped inside. I was greeted by my dog, a small border collie puppy. Well, he wasn't that small anymore, but had the heart of a barely one year old little dog he was.
I snuggled him as he leaned to my legs to greet me.

"Hi there pupper! Who's my good boy! You are!" I called him, and put my clothes and bag aside.

I made my way to the bathroom to wash the remains of blue blood stains on my hands. I never got all of it off at work. They should add a little more soap in there. I sat on the couch, and glanced outside from the window that was almost the size of the whole wall.
I snapped out of my toughts about work, and decided to turn the TV on. I clapped my hands together and called my dog over.

"Pixel! Come here!" I toned my voice silly again, and Pixel made his way to the living room with me.
He laid his head on my lap and stared at me with his different coloured eyes.
Pixel jumped on the couch and fell asleep on me, as I scrolled through to find my (F/S) playing. {f/s=favourite show}

I enjoyed watching the show, and had a good moment with myself and Pixel until the doorbell rang. I went to open the door, and was greeted by a beaten up and broken Android. It looked like an AX400 model, but the missing parts of her structure dosed me off.

"A-Are you (Y/N (L/N)? I was t-told you could help me." The Android asked, just and just being able to get something out.

"Ah shit..." I mumbled to myself as I looked back to my apartment, and my workroom standing on the other side. "Sure, come on in. Also, please don't get scared by Pixel. He's a good boy." I continued as I leaded the Android indoors.

"Thank you." The android said, and followed me carefully to my workspace.

"Sit down, please." I asked her to, and she sat down to a chair that was covered with a plastic bag. It was easier to clean up any mess of thirium like so. "What's your name?" I asked her.

"I'm Bella." The Android said, trying to hold her thoughts together.

"Bella... That's a nice name. So, Bella, have you done a self-check already, or do I have to see what you're missing?" I asked her while cleaning up my biocomponents and bags of thirium from my table.

"Yes. I have a missing thirium processor, and my right, and only hand, wont respond to me. I have to move it with all my torso. Also, can you do anything about these?" Bella asked and showed me her arm, that had a badly broken cover, revealing the plastic and blue joints underneath.

"I can try to see about it. Any other bad hits?" I tried to comfort her. I didn't have much more resources, and such a broken Android was going to be hard to set back on going.

"Here, I got shot there." She responded, and showed me her knee, that had a small cloth wrap over it keeping the thirium from dripping.

"Ouch. I'll get you good in no time. Don't worry, Bella." I responded her, and carefully pat her on the shoulder.

-Time Skip-

It took a beautiful three hours of work to get Bella back together. Yet, she looked like normal, just had a little bit of markings from connecting her wounds.
She thanked me a good 5 times in joy, and hugged me before getting up to leave.