From New York, to Paris, to London

a/n: It's been two years since I've written my Fantastic Beasts story for the first movie in the quintilogy, so without further Adieu, I'm here.

-

Hogwarts; 1927

-

Dumbledore lead Newt back on the bridge from the overbearingly large castle that Newt has found a home in. Back to the group of aurors that stood at the edge who were there to investigate Dumbledore's relationship with Grindelwald. With Jacob, who lost Queenie to Grindelwald the night before. Tina had her arm around him, looking to Newt helplessly in the moment, the tension between the two was apparent. They were longing for the other, and based on their last, true interaction with each other, it was an alive sense of flirting that was all but good but did the same. Tina's heart had been flying since that moment, and Newt gave himself justification in the salamander comment, making the relationship between the two very flirtatious and pining.

"How was the tea?" Jacob asked, his American accent thick among the Scotts and Brits among him. Newt chuckled.

"It was good." He said, his voice quivered when he spoke, sounding unsure but Jacob knew he was oh so very sure, raising an eyebrow and looking to Tina. Newt blushed, smiling as he looked down and walked over to them again.

Dumbledore stood in front of the castle, the aurors looming at each other, for one to talk. Dumbledore raised an eyebrow knowingly, raising an eyebrow.

"If there is nothing more needed, you best be off now, won't you?" Dumbledore asked, the aurors looked at each other.

"You will break the blood pact, won't you?" Theseus Scamander asked. Newt looked to his brother as if he hadn't already asked that half the hour before.

"As I said to Newt, Mr. Scamander, I said I would try." Dumbledore assured once more.

Theseus furrowed his brow, opposed to Newt's attempt at avoiding all eye contact. Tina looked to him, wanting to help him in her own way as she understood how he worked. She observed him like he observed him. The feelings we'Lee so mutual at this point they just knew.

"That will be all, Albus. We trust to see you soon?" The head auror asked, his hat tipping. Dumbledore spread a warm smile.

"Yes, of course." Dumbledore assured, the head auror looked back to the people behind him, Newt and Tina making some sort of eye contact with Jacob looking back and forth from the other.

"You all must be on your way. Mr. Scamander your fines will be in the mail soon." He continued.

Newt perked up, finally letting them get a real look at his face. He nodded, looking to the castle instead of anyone's real eyes. Aurors started to disapperate, as they really weren't on the grounds of Hogwarts yet. Newt grabbed Jacob, and before it was too late, Tina grabbed on as well. They were teleported to his house, Buntly climbing up the stairs with her bags, shocked at the sudden return.

"Oh, Mr. Scamander! Back so soon!" She said, blushing. Tina likes confused between the two, Jacob's eyes grew and looked to Newt, who was looking down but then to Buntly.

"Buntly..." He started, the blonde-haired girl was hiding an eager smile.

"Yes, you must be off." He said, she looked down, nodding at the sight of Tina.

"You needn't anything?" She asked. Newt shook his head.

"You go, I'll see you the day after the next." He said, Buntly nodded solemnly. She left, slamming the door behind her on accident. Newt flinched hard at the impact, and Tina looked at him confused.

"Who is Buntly?" She asked, annoyance present in her voice.

"My a-assistant. She works for me." He said, looking up to her in a sorrowful gaze.

"Are you...?" She started, Newt shook his head back and forth.

"No! Not at all!" He said, tension lessened in the room, especially between the two. Jacob looked between the two.

"Please, um sit!" Newt said aloud, going over to the stove to put on the kettle.

Jacob sighed, but smiled, going over to the table to sit. Newt slide some tea cups across to them, using his wand to get tea leaves and to put them into the cups. He remembered Tina's favorite tea was mint, and put a sugar cube in as she did a year ago. Tina came over solemnly, looking into her cup and smiling, blushing at the act.

"You remembered?" She asked suddenly, Newt blushed as he hovered over the stove, taking off his jacket and draping it over his chair.

"Yes." He said awkwardly, smiling to her and looking back to the kettle.

"So um, what are we going to do with me?" Jacob asked, butting in. The kettle squeaked as Newt took it off the stove, he stood up straighter than he normally would. He looked to Tina, then to Jacob again

"W-Well..."