He enjoyed it. (Prologue)

It had been hours since we spoke any words. I had refused to believe him. That's not who I am. I'm not a killer. I would never. I was interrupted from my thoughts when Ashton said,

"It was kinda fun though."

My mind froze along with my body. I couldn't look at him. I kept silent and gasped in fear.

"She was asking for it. I remember her telling everyone that you were a skank. I couldn't tell if she was drunk or just a bad friend. But either way I slapped her. She just stood there, shocked. It was funny," he chuckled.

"She told me to leave so I told you I was getting a ride from Luke. But instead I snuck into her bedroom and waited for her. Instead, you showed up. You were drunk outta your mind, like usual. I laughed at you for a while because you were stupid enough to be friends with Lauren. Eventually you understood what kind of bitch she was. You went crazy. Started punching me, and searching for her. I saw later that night, that you strangled her. She was just dangling. I thought about it all for a moment a picked up a knife from the kitchen. And waited for the blood to pour out."

I gagged and fainted at the thought of my boyfriend being a murderer. It was him this whole time. He was sick. And I was completely afraid of the things he would do to me. I wasn't safe with a physcopath like him. I had too tell the police. I had to get help.