Stories from the 10th floor

MoMo stood in front the of the black wooden apartment door, hands on her hips, her feet shoulder length apart, in a power position.

It was done. Finally her home was finished.

Braving herself to see what furniture and extra stuff had been added inside, MoMo unlocked the door with a, Click.

And went inside.

-----

"Surprise!" Katsumi yelled, jazz hands waving as she slid on her knees in front of her friend.

MoMo burst into a huge grin, the apartment was perfect. Curtains blocked off sections of the apartment, in the living/kitchen area were MoMo and Katsumi where was the wooden flooring that ran through the entire house.

To her left the kitchen and it's island dining stood with an open window that contained a mini garden for chives and rosemary, in front of her the single, very large, black couch with several beenie bags sat facing the large screen.

"Oh, my mac'n cheese! It's beautiful!" she squealed, jumping with joy.

Katsumi smiled, standing up, "Look Simba, everything the wooden floor touches is ours" she gestured dramatically.

MoMo snickered at the Lion King quote, "What about the showers, aren't they gym worthy?"

Katsumi looked at her, betrayed, "Well jeez, can't always be correct now can I? Besides.. You get the point"

"What point dear?" MoMo wiggled her brows, smirking.

Raising a brow she said "We have the entire 10th floor to ourselves, honey" while stretching an arm over MoMo's shoulders.

MoMo grinned like a madman, "So how long do you think it'll take for somebody to crash through our windows?"

Smirking, Katsumi replied "Give it a week."