chapter 1

Carter pov

Today is my first day, at my new school. I got dress, brush my teeth and, hurried out the door. I woke up very late. I decided to let my mom drive me to school  because, i wanna get there quicker and don't wanna be super late on my first day.

So, I finally arrived at school. Let me say, it's way different than my old school. Most of the boys was wearing; a tshirt or a nike jacket/hoodie and to top it off with a Gucci/Louis belt. Honestly I feel so out of place with my black polo shirt and my distress jeans. Everybody was cussing and yelling in the hallways . Everyone in this school seems to be black or latino. It seems like im the only white boy here,yikes.

School Starts -8:00

Computer lab- 8:10-9:00
Science - 9:02-9:52
Math - 9:54 - 10:44
Lunch A 10:46 - 11:16
History - 11:18 - 12:08
Music - 12:10 - 1:00
Art 1:54 - 2:45

After I get my schedule from the office, i went on my way to class.  I knocked on the door and my teacher let me in. He introduced himself and asked for my name. 

"My name is Carter ... Taylor"

"Well hello, Carter... Taylor. Would you like to introduced your self to the class."

What the fuck is this elementary? ugh this is embarrassing.

"Sure I guess" i really wanted to say no but,  i think it would be pretty rude to say "no".

"Everybody listen up , we got a new student and he would like to introduced himself. "

Now why the hell would he say it like that?  He made it seem like I'm seeking attention or something.

When the class got quiet I went on to introduced myself. After, i got done introducing myself everyone start whispering. I was scanning the classroom to try to figure out what they was saying or try to read the students lips. But my eyes stop on this girl.

She was effortlessly beautiful. She had this clear even skin, her skin tone looked like the inside of a twix bar , when you break apart and see the caramel.  She had these beautiful dark brown eyes that I could get lost in if i stare for to long. Then I fell down to her lips, her lips was full and glittering and shining under the light. Her hair was in a slick back bun, and I could see some of her curls sticking out of it. She wasn't the model type, she was more like prepossesing art painting.

Out of nowhere i felt something in my stomach. Felt like someone punch me in it but, in a good way you know? Wait, wait, wait, i know this feeling. Im getting butterflies from staring at her. Its like "love at first" but, I don't love her. More like "crush at first sight".