1 0 0 4

Her life is experiencing an intermission, it's like you are choosing to get off at the bus stop when a just few kilometers again you know you'll meet the final stop.

The purpose of her life was only for the family, or maybe how she graduated from college and looked for work, then bought a small patch of apartment for her family to live together. Her dream was so simple that he reached it within 3 years; graduated from college at a young age, got a job at one of his friend's business, and enjoyed a tedious working period.

"... you can ..."

"... and please be careful..."

"... no ..."

"... be sur-"

"Cho Eunsa!"

"Cho Eunsa!"

"Cho Eunsa! ... aren't you?"

"Huh?"

"Are you listening? Your alarm is so annoying! Please, wake up! You always sleep on your desk. Is your neck okay?"

"Uhm ... my desk is more relaxing than my house's condition," Eunsa got rid of a thick book with all the things she had drawn since high school. Eunsa massaged her temples because her head was suddenly dizzy and very painful.

"Oh, come on!" Noh Chaerim-her boss exclaimed in her cranky voice, "don't be like someone who has no home! You have bought it since two years ago. You never even try to step in there. Your family won't be happy-"

"You will never know whether they are happy or not," Chaerim's statement was broken with Eunsa's cold words. Eunsa immediately turned her face away and chose to drink the water in her bottle.

Chaerim began to feel uncomfortable with the situation she created herself, so she approached Eunsa to then pull an empty chair next to Eunsa and prop her chin right after Eunsa returned to position herself to her work. "Cho Eunsa, do I have to introduce you to my boyfriend's acquaintance? He is a lawyer, he is handsome and talented! I will arrange your dating."

"Eonnie, the man you introduced me last time can't even drink a sliver of soju. I have to take him home and I have to go around Seoul because he raved about his address."

"It ... was my mistake. I didn't even know he can't drink ..." Chaerim sipped the coffee she just brewed, "... oh, how about the stage at the festival? Have you checked it?"

"The place is too messy, the land is not flat, and the grass is difficult to be chop. They have to find a new place or they cannot hold an event at all," Eunsa gave several pieces of paper that had printed things that must be reported to Chaerim.

"Is it that bad?" Chaerim sighed and looked at the report documents provided by Eunsa. Chaerim even let out more frustration after checking all the reports. "Should I schedule a meeting?"

"As soon as possible," Eunsa rose from her desk full of miniatures and papers, packed everything before then she stepped away from the desk, "I will finish the stage design as they want. For this time being I can only finish the stage."

"Then what do you mean?! You want to go now?! It's still 12 noon! You just arrived at the office at 10 am!"

"Survey another place than yesterday's place."