Chapter 3

A year has passed and many interesting things happened to Jisung's life.

He graduated from high school with plenty of awards. His parents are so proud of him.

Even though he achieved this goal, he felt that there's a missing piece on his life.

He knew it was Chenle.

After all this time, it was always Chenle.

He remembered that they promised to each other that they would both graduate with flying colors.

He's happy but sad at the same time.

It was a mixed emotions for Jisung.

It was the last week of the summer vacation.

Jisung was laying on his bed, plenty of thoughts filling his head.

He's still thinking about Chenle.

Everyday of the whole summer, Jisung would stopped by at Chenle's old house.

Still hoping that his boyfriend would come back.

That he would remember him.

His parents are worried about him. He would always zoned out when they're talking to him.

They knew that their son is still hurting deep inside, but kept on hiding it.

For college plans, Jisung is very uncertain. He applied at a prestigious university at Seoul.

Chante et danse University.

The most prestigious university at Korea which majors singing and dancing.

Many famous singers and dancers at Korea are alumni of the said university.

Jisung wanted to be a famous dancer someday.

But he thought his dream would not come true.

Because the tuition fee of the university is very expensive.

Getting a student loan is not enough.

That's why most of the students of the said university is rich and powerful.

So he thinks that he wouldnt get the chance to study there.

Where would he get the money for college, if by any chance, would he pass the entrance examinations?

He took the examinations online with a help of his friend, Na Jaemin.

Jaemin is his bestfriend who now lives in Seoul.

He went to Jaemin's house at Seoul and used his laptop to take the exam, because internet at the countryside is really slow for him.

He's still deep on his thoughts when his mother knocked twice on his bedroom door.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course, Mom.."

Mrs. Park entered his son's bedroom and saw Jisung lying down on the bed, eyes fixated on the ceiling.

She seated at the edge of the bed and looks at her son.

"Penny for your thoughts?" she asked.

Jisung jolted up and sat beside his mother.

"Still thinking about Chenle?"

Jisung looked up and nods quietly.

"Aigoo... My poor little baby..." Mrs. Park hugs his son tightly.