Old friend

" Sir, someone want to see you"Said a brown guy. "Okay Steven, bring him in" Said Chase.
(They allowed him in in his office)
"Woah, I never knew I will see you in this luxury office my old friend " Said a blonde guy.
(Chase turned and ran and hugged him).
"Desmond, it has been long" Said Chase. "Yes, the time we met is when we were on mission to stop berry " Said Desmond. "Sure, I will never miss it" Said Chase.
(They sniggered).
"I heard the news and I am so sorry for that" Said Desmond. "Well that is how life is, it predict what is going to happen that you can't change" Said Chase. "Same with does old rhythms I see, you never change" Said Desmond. 
(chase smiled)
"So how is your girlfriend?" Chase asked.
(Desmond was astonished)
"What girlfriend, who told you I have , Are you spying on me?" Desmond required. "No am not spying on you and Julie told me before she vanished" Said Chase. "Interesting" Said Desmond.
(Desmond looked at his side)
"Can you feel it, she is so dramatic my friends " Said Desmond.
"I see you never change, still talking to your imaginary friends" Said Chase. "Am not, am talking to the audience about this story" Said Desmond.  "Yea I see and am sure they know the Demon king is" Said Chase.
(Desmond smiled).
"Wait they know?" Chase bided.  " They don't but this is interesting how Julie is appearing and disappearing like Crystal "Said Desmond. " Yes I noticed"Said Chase.  "So why didn't you ask her where she is?" Desmond acquired. "It is complicated" Said Chase. "Complicated" Said Desmond. "You know how stubborn Julie is, she doesn't want to be found" Said Chase. "Woah, she reminds me of you" Said Desmond. "What do you mean?" Chase quired. "You know how you didn't want to be found and now you are here" Said Desmond. "I did that to protect her, to protect all of them" Said Chase. "Now you see the problem" Said Desmond. "You are right" Said Chase. "Did anyone tell you a story?" Desmond questioned.
(Chase looked at him with a question look).
"A story about a monster who is so beautiful that she reminds you about someone you loved, have you meet her?" Desmond Interrogated.
(Chased nodded his head no)
"Am sure you have or maybe your mate haven't told you" Said Desmond.
(Chase looked at Desmond the more)
" Good luck my friend"Said Desmond.
(Desmond walked to the door, turned back)
"Next time we will meet, good luck " Said Desmond.
(Desmond left and Chase started pondering) .