When you meet

Rin:

You were in class talking to your twin brother, Merlin, when that's when you realized your best friend, Renzo Shima wasn't around. You sigh and and decide to go look for him. You walk out of the classroom as soon as your twin was distracted by one of his girlfriends. Yeah your twin brother is a player. You walked down the academy and sigh when you see Bon arguing with a guy that has navy blue hair. You walked over to them and Bon saw you and then quickly ran off. You sort of scare Bon and plus he probably is going to get Renzo for  you. The guy with the navy blue hair looked at you with slight confusion.

"Hi I'm (Y/N) (L/N). What's your name?" You say smiling.

"Rin Okumura" The guy said causing your smile to grow wider.

"Well nice to meet. Got to go! Chow!" You say to him before walking off towards Bon and Renzo that were walking towards you both now.

__________________________________________________________

Yukio:

You sat in Yukio's classroom in the exorcist school, retaking a test. You hated that Mr.Okumura made you stay behind to re-take a test you originally failed. But before that you met him in your advance classes in True Cross Academy. 

__________________________________________________________

Renzo:

You and Renzo met when your twin brother, Bon introduced you both.

__________________________________________________________

Amaimon:

You were on the roof top of True Cross Academy, eating a chocolate blueberry cupcake with pink buttercream frosting. You smiled as you were eating the cupcake, until you felt like someone was watching you. You look around but see no one. Until you saw someone sit beside you from the corner of your eye. You turn to look and see a guy with green hair. You sensed he was a demon. You were an exorcist after all. That's when you realized who the demon was.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N). And your of the eight demon kings, Amaimon. You must be the King of Earth." You say causing Amaimon to look at you.

He then grabbed your cupcake and began to eat it in front of you. You growled slightly under your breathe and then decided to leave. So you get up and run off.

__________________________________________________________

Mephisto:

You were hanging out with Rin and Yukio talking about the most random things you three could think of. As you three talked, you guys saw a dog that almost looked exactly like the headmaster of the Academy you three go to. Soon the dog jumped onto you and it crept you out. You were terrified of dogs. Soon Yukio got the dog off you and then you ran away leaving Rin and Yukio to sigh.

__________________________________________________________

Igor:

You were new to the Academy. You enrolled to the school so it is easier for you to go to the cram school to become an Exorcist like your dad's friend was before he died because of Satan. At this moment you were following your father while he was in dog form. Oh yeah you are Mephisto Pheles is your father. You are half demon and half witch because your mother was a witch but your mom died when you were 7. So you lived with your dad but you did meet your dad's friend and your dad's friend's sons when your father picked them up. As you followed your dad, you saw someone talking to one of the Okumura. You continue to look and notice the guy has an eye-patch. After a while the guy noticed and looked back at you. You turn your face and continue to follow your father in silence.

__________________________________________________________  

A/N: Hey guys. I hope you enjoy this. I decided to rewrite the old Blue Exorcist Boyfriend Scenario book into a new one. So yeah. Anyways again, I hope you enjoy the book.