He asks you out (His POV)

Rin:
I look around for (Y/N) and soon find her with a smile. She was sitting on the edge of a fountain reading a different book this time. I was about to walk over to her but I saw her twin brother, Merlin, already standing by her. I watch (Y/N) sigh and shake her head before she got up and left. I sigh knowing I missed my chance just by staring at her. I began to walk off until I got pulled to the side by Shima. I look at him confused before sighing.

"(Y/N) likes you Okumura." Shima said with a sigh.

"Really?" I say as my eyes fill with joy.

Shima nodded and smiled slightly.

"Yes she does but just be careful. Merlin doesn't like anyone talking to his twin sister except for Bon and me." He said with a sigh.

I nodded before running off to find (Y/N) again to tell her that I like her and ask her out. As I run I didn't notice anyone until I bumped into someone. I fall to the ground and hear a gasp.

"Rin are you okay?" I hear (Y/N) say as I look up at her.

I quickly get up and notice her twin brother beside her. I just laugh it off with a smile adding to it.

"I'm fine. (Y/N) I was wondering if I could talk to you alone?" I say causing her brother to raise an eyebrow.

"Sure Rin. Merlin how about you go and see your girlfriend. Now Merlin." She said causing a scoff to come from her brother.

We watched Merlin walk off pissed that his sister told him to leave. After he was completely gone, (Y/N) turned her full attention to me as I turned mine to her.

"So what do you want to talk about?" She asked with a sigh.

"Do you like me? Shima told me did." I say causing her to look down before clenching her fist.

"I am going to kill Renzo for telling you. But yes I do like you." She said as she was still looking down.

"Well this makes it eas...." I was cut off before I could finish my sentence by (Y/N).

"I understand if you don't return my feelings but I really do like you." She said as she looked up at me.

"(Y/N) I like you too." I say causing her to smile.

She then quickly hugged me as I hugged her back.

"So will you go out with me?" I ask her causing to look up at me.

"Yes I'll go out with you." She said before she kissed my cheek and running off to go and tell Shima about it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yukio:
I watch (Y/N) as she talks to my twin brother, Rin. Her smile always brighten my day even in the cram school when we were kids. I walk over to Rin and Rin looks at me annoyed before getting up leaving (Y/N) to be confused. She looked at me and I just stare at her back before I sat down.