Cocky Much

Ashley drives to the mall in Jersey its a 1 hour ride from Harlem to New Jersey where she goes to the outlet... Ashley in her all black 2019 BMW blasting Young MA-Walk she came outside in a messy pony tail, nike "Just Do It" t-shirt , true religion jeans and her French Blue 1's. A half an hour she got to the mall she ran right to footlocker and bought 3 pairs of jordans, 4 pairs of elite socks, a elite bookbag, 2 pairs of basketball shorts and 6 snapbacks of her favorite teams. Her total came up to $700 she swiped her chase card. Ashley had no problem buying anything the simple fact her mom is a big time drug dealer and Ashley does scams, they had no problem paying anything. 3 hours later Ashley ran out the mall with at least 20 bags in each hand she had to spend at least $1,400 on clothes Ashley rushed to her car to put the bags in the trunk, on her way back inside the mall she bumped into a girl..
Breanne- hey excuse me you look familiar is your InstagramTopNotchh_Stud 
Ashley- yea it is why wassup? *mean muggin the girl*
Breanne- oh nothing I just love your swag but take down my number so we can probably chill one day
Ashley gives her, her number. They gave each other a hug and then went they way... the whole time in the mall Ashley texting Breanne about later comes to find out Breanne just moved to Harlem from the Bronx.. Ashely couldnt stop thinking about Breanne she just so fine Breanne is lightskin chubby, size 18 in jeans with long pretty red hair and she has her own place. About 2 hours later Ashley finished shopping Breanne texted Ashley and told her to stop by her place for a few.

*2 hours later Ashley gets to Breanne house and rings her bell *

Breanne- Hey  Ashley lemme show you too my room.*Breanne takes Ashley hand and lead her*
Ashley- Nice Apartment you--
Breanne- dont talk, just undress.
Ashley-*nervous* ok mami fiesty..
Breanne- *Breanne reaches for Ashley face and began to kiss her passionately Ashley falls in *Ashley starts to take off her bra n panties and suck on her hard nipples Breanne letting out soft sexy moans that's leading Ashley on so she went down and began to eat her out,before Breanne almost came Ashley called timeout she went back to her car and left Breanne sitting there exposed. 10 mins later Ashley came back inside Breanne was confused on what she went to her car.
Ashley: I got something for dat ass *Ashley pulls out a 9.5 strap*
Breanne: You think that can fit in my pus-
*Ashley shoved it in her*
Breanne: ahhhhhhhh daddy daddy i cant take it ahhh *Breanne rubbing her clit* go deeper *Ashley giving her deep ass hard stokes.. moments later Breanne came she squirted mad pussy juice it was squirting mad much*
ASHLEY POV
Damn I was hitting that shit good my shit is too A1 she wasnt readyyyyyyyyyy but she came all on the strap it was getting me so wet, after she came she took the strap off of me and ate me out I was soo pleased I was thinking in my head finally a girl know how to eat pussy, my legs was shaking like crazy was I having a seizure? Wtf never in my life has a girl make me cum like that... I looked down i was cumming all in her mouth i tried to move her head but she kept going deeper i was screaming then she stopped i was tryna catch my breath but i felt something vibrating in me then i realized she had a vibrator
Ashley: Shawty where you got that from
Breanne: dont worry it feel good
Ashley: ahhhhhh Breanne i cant take it omgg stop!!
Breanne didnt stop she continuted vibrating her clit and sticking 2 fingers in after 2 mins she put 3 fingers in.. Ashley started squirting everywhere eventually Breanne gave up they was layed up for about 2 hours then Ashley baby mother called her
*convo*
Dejanae: Ashley!
Ashley: What?
Dejanae: Where tf you at your mother said you went to the mall, i went there and you wasnt there i asked Jason (sercuity gaurd) if you was there he said he saw you with some girl wtf is going on!!
Ashley was tired of the b.s so she hung up put on her close bout to leave
Brianne: Where you going Ash?
Ashley: I gotta go home my mom want me to do something for her.
Brianne: Ok text me wen yu get home, later beloved.
Ashley: ii later and okay.
Ashley POV
Dejanae really tripping mane smh i hope this bumass sercurity didnt snitch d.a cause i will get him fired like a snap of the finger. Im in the whip blasting Ziggy driving to Dejanae house she live in Dyckman its right across the 161 bridge by Yankee Stadium. 20 mins later i reach to Dejane house. She better not start no shit with me because i will smack her. I got the keys to the crib just cause im that nigga ....
POV Ends
Dejane: ASHLEY MARIA VARGAS WHERE THE FUCK WAS YOU AT?!!!
Ashley: Nae Why tf is yu saying my government for wtf is wrong with you, your bugging you dont know who around her wtf is wrong with you...
Nae (Dejanae): well you should of let me know where you was going, why tf you have hickeys all over your neck, and stomach WTF WAS YOU DOING?!!
Ashley POV
Oh shit i forgot my shirt at Brianne damn wtf was i thinking son i let my 6 pack get to me.
POV ENDS
Nae: HELLOOOO AM I TALKIN TO MYSELF?
Ashley: shutup Nae you acting like you never cheated on me fuck outt here.
Nae: i guess, you a dub this is why i cant be in a relationship with you
Ashley: WELL BYE THEN WTF .!!