sacrifice

He had on black gloves and a ripped hoodie that had a bleach stain on it. "do I need to repeat myself drop the goddamn knife now!!" he yelled to the point where his voice could be heard throughout the hall.

But he would never hurt a poor defenseless old woman this isn't like him he would never hurt anyone ever right? I bent down and placed the knife on the floor standing back up and looking up and him "good now back up so I can let me and our visitor inside. I backed up into the apartment so as he walked in pushing the old lady to the floor I could see her trying to get back up until he kicked her in the side.

I could hear her whimper in pain as her trembling body tried to get up "stay down" he barked an order at her as if she was some kind of dog. I bent down trying to help her sit up against a wall.. "come on dear don't waste your time of that disgusting old woman she's just going to die" "yoongi I have no idea what is wrong with you, but you of all people should respect know what respect is"

"I don't give a damn the only reason she's here is because you refused to come quietly". "I'm going no were with you piece of disrespectful trash" the second I said that he grabbed me by my hair and yanked me up to the point where I was looking directly in his eyes."Sometimes you can really be a pain in the ass, but you know what I love a challenge" at the end voice almost sounded seductive as he smashed his lips into yours. Immediately you began to push him off with all the power you could muster eventually, you were able to push him off throwing him into a wall knocking down off the clock that came down hitting his head knocking him conscious.

 Immediately you began to push him off with all the power you could muster eventually, you were able to push him off throwing him into a wall knocking down off the clock that came down hitting his head knocking him conscious

you gasp in shock because you had never hurt a person a day in your life. You felt the urge to go help him but at the same time, you remembered the old woman who was still struggling by the entrance of your apartment.

went over to her trying to help her up but when you gripped her arm trying to lift her up. She pulled back her arm and gave you a sweet smile as she touched your shoulder "don't worry dear I'll be fine just try your best to get away" she said while looking behind me watching yoongi regain Consciousness. "run" she said while motioning me to leave. I felt tears come from my eyes scared of what could happen shaken my head no and she just simply cupped my cheek

"you have too I'm too old and slow you down I want one of us to at least get out of her so please go for me". she said almost as soft as a whisper I felt as if my heart would break from hard tried to go out the door until I heard a grunt of pain from behind you looked to yoongi slowly trying to stand against the wall. At that moment I felt a rush of adrenaline wash over you as I immediately burst through the door running of the apartment ran down the hall right before you could reach the elevator I heard him yell "Y/N!!". I chose a random floor and finally sit my nerves when the elevator doors closed.