You and Me

After Tom found out about what happens at school and what recently happened he wanted to spend as much time with me while he was in town. He decided that today we were going to the mall and out to eat. So I got ready and we got in the car.
" so what restaurant would you like to go to love" he asked.
" um how about f/r"
" fine by me love it's all about you today"
When he said that I finally felt relaxed and I haven't for a very long time. When we got to the restaurant I pulled Tom inside. When the waiter brought us to the table I could feel people's eyes on us. I know tom is famous but why can't he have a day by himself.
" what would you like y/n" he said looking at the menu.
" um a water and a Cesar salad"
" is that all" he asked confused
What Tom doesn't know is I am on a strict diet. That diet is based off of water, salad, and sometimes not eating. Kids at school will call me fat and unworthy to be Toms sister. I know I shouldn't let them get to me but I I just can't stop thinking of it.
We got our food and started eating. When we were done and walking out the door some girls came up to Tom shrieking and asking for a picture. I immediately let go of Toms hands and ran to the car. I can't stand fans no offense it it's annoying when it happens every day.
" you ok" Tom asked running over to me when he was done with fans.
"Yah" I said getting in the car
We jammed out to our favorite songs and sang way off tune. When we got to the mall we had a race inside and Tom won but he is taller so. Right before we went to our first store a girl asked for a picture with Tom. I was annoyed but Dealed with it anyway.
We got in to Rue 21 and we found some cute cloths.

I found a cute yellow shirt and Tom found nothing cause he said a lot of it was girly

I found a cute yellow shirt and Tom found nothing cause he said a lot of it was girly. We hit a few more stores and then headed to the food court. When we got there things went down hill. Every five seconds there would be someone asking for picture but that's not all. When we were about to get in line for food a group of 30 girls and boys came up and asked for a picture. That was my breaking point I don't want to sound selfish but why people why. I ran to the girls bathroom and locked myself in a stall and cried. I know it's stupid but all I want is to be with Tom that all but it's no use. After a few minutes I heard a nock on the stall door.
" occupied" I said with sniffles in between
" you alright love"
Right then I knew it was Tom and I made a mistake talking. Since I spoke he knew I was crying and hate it when he sees me sad.
" Tom why you here this is the girls bathroom"
"Y/N open the stall and then I will talk"
I unlocked the stall door but I hesitated a little.
TOMS PROV
When I saw her my heart broke. I knew deep down that she is not okay. She is suffering just quietly. I want to do more for her but every time I try someone ruins it.
" what's wrong love" she wipes her tears before she spoke
" I just miss it being you and me you know. Ever time we go and try to have fun we get surrounded by fans. And most of them are screaming. I just miss being you and me you know. Sorry Tom if I am sounding selfish."
I smiled "love you are not being selfish. I fact I miss it just being us sometimes to. And I want to make it up to you. How about we go back to our house and go have a Spider-Man marathon in your room."
Right then I knew this was going to help. She smiles and hugged me with all her strength. I hugged back and carried Y/N back to the car. We got home and we watched most of them till she fell asleep. I kissed my little sis good night and went to bed myself

Hope you enjoyed sorry if it sucks but on writers block lol love all of you 😘😝