tea?(rlly retarded)

Alex
I followed him back showing my fakely kindness I love this and no I won't shoot him but I'll shoot his house and cars so don't get worried anyways,I Soon I got a notification from the stupid boy saying "hey" I swear I hate bitches like him.So I replied with "sup"

Joeybirlem
yk your boyfriend talks about you all the time?

blesiv
oh really?what does he say?(:

that I'm a scum bag huh?

Joeybirlem
he says that yall have a healthy relationship and that your so cute and nice.He must really like you haha.

that broke me.I know it's not what he says.it makes me miss him so much,and I know we can just talk it out but I want revenge,I wanna hurt him no matter how much it hurts me too.

blesiv
ohh that's prettyl decent.

Joeybirlem
yeah lol gtg.
Seen

I hate Carlos so much,it breaks me I don't know what to do.After 3 years he decided to leave me for joey?That's fucking sad.After everything.I was there for him,why would he do this to me?):

Carlos:Alex....I just stayed silent.We have to talk about something.I sniffed covering my face with the hood of my grey champion hoodie.I-i.
Alex:I know.I said with voice cracks.and it just stayed silent for a while.But why?Carlos I fucking gave you all my love.I tried my best to make you happy,and it hurts seeing you talk to him like that.I said crying.And maybe you'd be better off with out the scum bag!(me)I blurted out leaving the room and going downstairs to the door and leaving.

Carlos
I heard his pain,I did him wrong.I hear his sadness and angerness.I wish I didn't cheat.I wish he was wrapped around my arms being his stupid lil cute ass self.But I ruined it.And even if I got him back.It wouldn't be the same.

Alex
I texted joey,I knew exactly what I was going to do.I don't need that stupid gun,I want to do it myself.Well maybe with a bit of tools too

blesiv
hey,I'm bored u wanna hang?

Joeybirlem
yeah sure here (address)

h

e's too easy.that house is so close to mine.I'll make sure carlos dosent come back to him.

minutes later I was at his house,not even knocking he had already been at the door

alex:hey (:
joey:wassup
alex:chillin

after a short 5 minute distracting talk I said

Alex:hey you wanna grab something to eat from the kitchen
joey:sure.he said walking to the kitchen,me following him grabbing a sharp knife.

Alex:hey joey,look.I said smirking letting the knife scrape the walls.
joey:bro chill,I didn't do anyth-
alex:hmm taking my boyfriend is nothing?joey I was with him for 3 years and you...oh you.I said dropping the knife.you messed it up.

as soon as I said that I tackled him to the ground punching him.he turned us around and started punching me reaching for the knife on the floor and successfully grabbing it trying to stab me.I heard Carlos scream "STOP" then everything went pitch black.fuck I just got stabbed.