GARFILD SAN

I was alone, sitting on a bench in the dimensional subway, waiting for the train. Armed with nothing but a paddle and ball to fight off the boredom I took it out. Hours passed as I hit the ball, and it came back every time. All of the sudden, the train pulled in. And out walked the most handsome beast I have ever seen. There he stood, my Ken, my other half, my to-be-mansss. I immediately ran up to him and hugged him, tackling him to the ground. We lock eyes. I ask him "What's your name, handsome devil?" He responds with "Garfield, and how about yourself, sugar skeleton?" Peter Griffin and Hank Hill, horrified by our extreme PDA, walked out holding hands. I told Garfield my name. "Sans, my name is Sans."His gaze meets mine and we start kissing, but I don't have lips, and he is too lazy to move his own. It's more of a face-collision. But still, it's the greatest face collision I've ever experienced. Soon enough, the train starts moving again. We hop off, and start rolling on the ground together, frolicking on the tracks. All of the sudden, I hear the sound of something coming. "Duck!" I shout. But it was too late. My chubby hubby had been crushed by the train. Out of rage, I howl a fearsome REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I use my special attack on the train, obliterating it to smithereens. After, I sank to the ground, sobbing, I see Garfield's soul approach me. It calls out to me, "My love... Please... Fuse with my soul, so we may be together til the end of time..." I know what I have to do. I apply salt to the soul, and begin to eat it. Every bite tastes of endless love. When I've gobbled the whole thing, I feel a tail sprout from my behind, ears grow from my skull, and my weight slowly rise. I have become more than Sans, more than Garfield. I have become... Garsans. "Wait til Papyrus sees this." I say to myself with my two voices, one mine, and one Garfield's. I begin the walk back to the Underground, with a heart full of joy, and a stomach full of lasagna.

Fin.