She's Gone

Asher's POV:

That scrawny little shit Hicca just got the chance to kill the Monstrous Nightmare, how in the seven hells did she get that chance, first thing she comes in and almost kills herself and next thing I know she's top of the class in Dragon Training. You don't get that good...unless she been getting help. "Asher." I heard my name being called by my mother. I turn and see her walking over to me. "What's the matter sweetie?" She asked. I groaned. "I work so hard, I wake up before the crack of dawn, know all those dragons weaknesses and Hicca steals my chance of finally letting me get our family name known." I growled balling my fist up. She just shakes her head. "When will you realize that not everything is what you want. Hicca has always been the outcast of our village and it pains me to see that she is pushed around, she always goes out in the wood and I'm scared for my life that she won't return." She said. "When you to were babies you two were inseparable but now all you do is fight, when her mom was taken away I knew that it would be hard for Stoick to take care of both his duties and his own daughter, Ash you and Hicca were friends and when you saw you push her away I wanted to hurt you so bad." My mom glared. I never did see that side of her. "You and everyone else pushed her away and now everyone is trying to be friends with her now that she's top of the class. Maybe she was the tiniest of the group but I know that she will not only bring our island into greatness but she will also make sure that everyone even us will be known." Mom explained. "So I want you to go and apologize to her now and maybe just maybe she give you that chance to kill that dragon." She finished. I looked confused. "What do you mean mom?" I asked. She smiled. "I saw Hicca's face when she was chosen. She looked like she didn't want to." I sighed. "If she's not at home then she's in the woods somewhere." Mom said as I walked up to the chief's...Hicca's house. I made my way there and was about to knock but noticed that the door was opened slightly I opened it more and saw the house was clean, Hicca always was a clean freak. "Hicca?" I called out. No answer. I walked in and walked up the stairs. "Hicca? You home?" I called out again. No answer again. I open her door and see that her room was clean.  No sign of Hicca. She must be in the forest. I walk out of the house and run through the woods trying to find Hicca but no prevail. I'm starting get worried. I then come across a cove and see that it's empty. I was about to turn around but something caught my attention. I saw something shining. I slowly made my way down and looked around and saw the coast was clear. I walk over to the water and see something shinny in the water I reach in and grab a dagger. Not just any dagger it was Hicca's dagger. "What's it doing here?" I the look behind me and see something that will forever scar me. Blood and scales. She was attacked. Oh no! "HICCA!" I yelled hoping that she would answer but there was no answer. I picked up the dagger and scale and ran back to town to tell everyone.

Once I made it back I ran around looking for Stoick, I looked at the forge his house the dock the kill ring the only place left is the Great Hall.

Stoick's POV:

"You all know why we are here tonight." I announced. "Two thing, we gotten one step closer to the nest it's still out there somewhere and we'll find it!" I announced while getting some cheer. "And to tomorrow my daughter will kill the Monstrous Nightmare." I happily announced getting cheers from everyone in the Great Hall. Never to this day did I think my daughter would be top of her class and is going to kill her first dragon. If only Valka was here to see it. "Anyways now..." I started but was cut off by Asher coming in the Hall. "Sir! Hicca is gone." He said running over to me. I looked at him. What is he talking about. "I found these out in the cove." He says handing me a dagger and dragon scales with blood on it. I look at the hilt of the dagger and see the letters carved in it. HHH. Hicca Horrenddous Haddock. Oh Thor. "Where did you find this at?" I asked him. "At the cove." You get the teen and search the far south side of Berk, Spitelout gather up a team with you and look all around Raven Point, Gobber you get some help and look around the east side of Berk and I take the west while the rest look everywhere else." I order. "We're gonna find my daughter." I said glaring at the Dragon scales.

Timeskip To Night

It's been 3 hours since Hicca's been missing and it pains me to not have her here. When Asher came to me and showed me that her dagger and those scales, I feared the worst since I knew the scales that belonged to that dragon. The Night Fury. I looked down at Hicca's dagger as I hear multiple footsteps coming towards me. "Any sign of her?" I asked. "No sir not near the end of the island. Not anywhere to be seen." Asher said. "You all get your rest I'm gonna keep looking." I ordered. "But sir..." Asher said following me. "That's an order. We all know what happens at the 24 hour mark." I said to them. I look at them as they all gave me solemn looks. "I have 20 hours to find my daughter. And I'm not gonna stop."