Chapter 17

Author's POV
[At school]
"Morning Yuna!" Eunha greeted. Yuna greeted her back with a smile. She sat on her table and Eunha went to her. "Aren't you 'Class F's Jeon Jungkook'?" She asked sarcastically.

Yuna smiled sheepishly and answered, "Actually, that time was the effect of the lucky charm!" Eunha just agreed to her reasons. Sowon on the other hand continued, "Well, people from Class F are really stupid. The extra class is the same as normal lessons."

Yuna and the others nodded their heads knowing that Sowon was right. "Btw, your hubby is here too. He couldn't possibly have come for extra class." Eunha pointed her fingers outside the window. "He's here for club practices, the tennis club. You don't know about it?" Yuna asked Eunha. "I know, but, it seems like he isn't an official member." She answerd.

Sowon cut in their conversation and said, "It seems that the club members dragged him in for the sake of competitions. You have to know that once we have him, we'll get the victory for sure." They were amazed. "Great, our luck isn't too bad to get such an expert." Eunha said. She then continued, "If one kept collecting the balls in the court everyday and didn't even win once, what fun would it be?" It isn't beautiful at all."

Yuna nodded and stared at Jungkook playing the tennis.

"Hmph! But, he still so cool."  Yuna thought.

"Yuna. Choi Yuna. Choi Yuna!" Someone was calling out her name but she couldn't hear as she was to focus on her crush. "Miss Choi Yuna!" Mr. Kim shouted. "Y-yes!" She answered. When did lessons begin? She thought.

"Since you've come for tuition, then why don't you pay attention?!" He lectured. "Yuna was looking at her husband!" Eunha teased her. "D-don't talk n-nonsense!" She was really flustered.

"Husband? Oh! Is it that Jeon Jungkook? Right, the teacher's office has this rumor spreading too!" Mr. Kim said. Dokyeom quickly asked Mr Kim to start the class. "Alright. Yuna-shi, you start reading from page 40!" He instructed. Yuna quickly took her bag to take her textbook. However, she couldn't find her book. She slowly looked at Mr Kim. "Ah... I forgot to bring the textbook.." Mr. Kim glared at Yuna. "Then... Yuna-shi, I remembered something..."

Yuna was running around the school field as her punishment. Since everyone around the field was staring at her, she suddenly felt embarrassed. "Ah!" She felt something hard hit her head. She turned around and saw Jungkook stand behind her. "Sorry, I didn't do it on purpose." He smirked. Yuna's cheeks started to become hot and red. "Aren't you here for extra class?" He asked. "I want to j-jog, don't bother me!" Yuna yelled.

The teacher must have been really angry that she was punished to run on the field. Jungkook thought. "I must report to Junghyun about your doings in school." He said. "What's there to talk about?" Yuna asked as she was taken aback.

As they were both quarreling together, someone was watching them from the window.

"Damn it!"

————————-

"Auntie, can I squeeze the cream on now?" Yuna asked Jungkook's mother. "Yes you can." She gave her the permission as she took out the dish from the oven. "Ah, such happiness I've been longing for this most to bake a cake with my daughter in the afternoon! It's so beautiful." Mrs. Jeon said happily.

"Yuna-yah, it's better if you're married into our household! I really like you." Mrs. Jeon told Yuna. "Mom only talks about this." Junghyun said while rolling his eyes. Mrs. Jeon ignored Junghyun. "Hmm, I wonder how your brother will react to this..."

"Wow! You seem very busy." Mr Jeon opened the door to the kitchen seeing his wife and Yuna doing some baking. "Yuna, where's your father?" Mr. Jeon asked her. "He's watching the inter-high baseball match." She answered and called her father. Mr. Jeon walked towards the living room and called him. "Taejoon-ah! I have something important to talk about!"

"What's the matter?" Taejoon asked. "Look!" Dojoon showed him the letter he got at the mailbox just now. "Hmm... XX 2nd Year Class 1... we'll be having a class gathering..." Taejoon read the letter carefully. "Wow! We'll be having a high school class reunion!"

"Yeah! It's been 30 years since we've met up with each other." Dojoon said. "The date is August 30th..."

They were having fun and talked about their school life. "That time, didn't you like that Seungha who sat beside you?" Dojoon asked reminiscing the life back then. "Not only me, didn't you woo that Miyeon during that time?"

"Miyeon?!" Mrs. Jeon asked.

Both dads looked at Mrs Jeon and Mr Jeon quickly said, "Ah, no, no! We were just talking about it for fun. Don't worry honey!" He reassured his wife.

"You wanna go? Choi!" Dojoon asked. "Of course! We'll stay for 2 days before coming back." Taejoon said. "That's great! It's been a long time since we were active!"

Mrs Jeon think about their plan. Dojoon told his wife that they won't go to anywhere else. His wife still didn't respond. "Does honey want to come too?" Dojoon asked his wife. He continued, "It's not necessary, the school will be opening 2 days later." "You will get to meet that Miyeon right?" Mr Jeon was stunned. "No, no, honey, it isn't like that!" Dojoon tried coaxing his wife. Mrs Jeon was thinking when something came to her mind. She faced her husband and told him that she allow them. Her husband was suprised. "Yes! Since you didn't see each other for so long, it's time for you to gather again. Don't mind me!" She explained.

Mrs Jeon entered the dining room and asked Junghyun to call his brother so that they can cut the cake. "But the cream looks so disgusting!" He complained. Mrs Jeon just gave him a look and he quickly stormed to his brother.

As they were eating the cake, Yuna asked her dad, "By the way, dad. How's the progress with the construction of our house? It should be done soon, right?" Her father was shocked by her question. "T-that... I didn't go back for a long time. I'll just look for a chance to go back and take a look." Her father explained.

Yuna looked concern. "Hmm, we can't stay here forever. Isn't that right?" Mr and Mrs Jeon was surprised and sad. "Yuna-yah, why did you say that? You think about it too much." Mrs Jeon was trying to reassure her, however, Junghyun cut in. "Yup, how long are you asking me to continue sharing the room with hyung?" He said. He quickly look at Jungkook and asked for his help.

"Right. Having to hear snoring and sleep-talking every night, I've been having a tough time." Jungkook said. "WHAT?!" Junghyun shouted. "Wow! So Yuna noona snores too?" He quickly took out his journal and scribbled something.

[August 14th : "Mom baked a cake for us today. Yuna noona helped out by squeezing the cream, but in the end she made it so disgusting. I think she doesn't know how to cook. Also, hyung said he heard the sound of noona snoring. I'll have to see it for myself tonight."]