Just leave me alone

( Raditz pov) 

Im still waiting for her to wake up. i so hope no one comes to try and kill me because I'm ready. 

i go to her cell to see her looked so pissed " hey baby sister " i said walking closer" what do u want now and who even revived u ' she said "not important just stay with me i'm your brother i take care of you its my job am I wrong" i got closer to the cell tapping on it. "sigh ur annoying its not your job im older now i have a full family i dont need bad influences do I." Rolling her eyes she stood up and walked to the front of the cage"let me out" she said making her eyes change to a (f/c) that had dark clouds around them." Im sorry but its my job as family" I said "I'll say it one more Tim let...me...go" hehe she's gonna blow but no ones here to save the weakling "no". I had to its funny to see her this way.

(Y/n POV)

Thats it....I gave him a chance to let me go but he's going to see my inner dragon Sherron can you hear me.... Hello.....SHERRON YOU DU- WHAT!
I'm clearly trying to rest after bringing your stupid brother back.
Well come out and give him a little spark he said ur the worse person ever and locked me up in a cage. You know using me to fight isn't smart right y/n.  Maybe....anyway please Ronny. Sigh
Fine.

....... Well sorry its short but I already know how the next one will go but vote dead raditz or just a family battle like Pokemon with garados