chapter 3

The school day was almost over. Thank the Gods. As I walked in choir I smiled widely. music has always been a huge part of my life. Its always been there for me. Since we didn't have desk we had to sit in chairs. So I chose the chair in the back right corner. Niall sat beside me. And Liam sat beside Niall.

I watched as every one was filling the room. The principal made a rule that Boys choir and Girls choir didn't mix because he didn't want any messing around.

I watched a pair of beautiful emerald sat down in front of me. I was about to get up and sit next to him when a tan boy came up to him.

He had black hair that was styled in a quiff. He was about my height. Probably taller. Who am I kidding? Mostly ever ones taller than me. He had a leather jacket on and black skinny jeans. He had a very sculpted face as well. he was actually quite attractive.

"Hey Harry." so Harrys his name. "I found a sandwich in my backpack. Wanna share?"

"No thank you. Who knows where your backpacks been." I smiled at the sound of his voice. Now that I could hear it louder, and clearer. Its so.. deep. And so.. mesmerizing. I could listen to it all day.

"I dunno either. I think its been in the closet with you." He smirked sitting next to him and slipped the backpack off his shoulder digging through it.

"bitch." Harry mumbled under his breath and frowned.

I didn't know I was staring at him 'till Niall smacked the back of my head. "ow! what the hell was that for?" I looked at him rubbing the back off my head.

"Are you coming?"

"where are you going?"

"To the movies tonight."

"what are you going to go see?"

"Dunno yet. the Purge?"

I thought for a minute. Maybe a night out could be good. I haven't gone out in a while. "Sure. what time?"

"ten."

I nodded looking at the curly haired boy in front of me smiling. Should I introduce myself? I mean, I came off as kinda a flirt. I played with the hem of my hoodie as class started.

------------

I waited for Niall and Liam in the porch. As I saw them pull up in my drive way Niall was stuffing his face with a sandwich while Liam rolled down his window. "Get in loser we're going shopping." I laughed getting into the car.

"nice to see you to."

"I never said it was nice seeing you." he gave me a smirk and pulled out the driveway. I gasped at his words and looked at Niall who was still eating his sandwich. "Do you hear this Ni? See how rude he is to me?"

Niall nodded not even listing to me as we made our way to the Theater. As we got there Niall practally threw himself out the car and ran to the entrance.

I walked in and the smell of popcorn hit me. I just stood there looking like an idiot smelling the air. Liam started laughing and I smacked his arm as we waited in line. I looked around and saw a set of familiar curls in the arcade.