Sorry deku

"Good morning Y/n". You look around in confusion.
"behind you silly" you look behind you and see deku your best friend since birth.
"Hey" you say with excitement.
"Where are you going?"  deku ask. you didn't want to tell him where you were going.
"Um, to the store to get some groceries for dinner". he asks to come and help but you say no thank you.
"Oh" he says with a sad tone in his voice but you felt bad for lying to him. So started walking again, after feeling bad you went to bakugo's house. As you walk up to the door a book fly's out the window, what the hell you say in your head. "Hello, is any one here?" You say in discontent. "look out" as bakugo runs and pushes you out the way. "Mm" what happened as you tried to get up.
"bakugo..."
"what nerd?"
"your..hand.."
"what about it?"
"it's...it's on my"
as you try and say it, you start to blush. "BAAAKUUUGOOO!" as his mom yells and kicks him off. "What the hell women!" he yells. "what are you doing to Y/n. Why are you taking her clothes off?"
"what do you mean taking her clothes off?" as he looks down at you with tears coming down your face "I should go" you say "No" says bakugo  "you can't go out side like that" "what do you mean?" as you look down you say "sorry" and start to walk out but you pass out and fall to the ground. 

If you like this just to tell you I update on Monday's, Friday's & Sundays