Chapter 8 - Chester

"Well that was a show." Ronnie said once we entered class.

"Yeah well, she had it coming she kept messing with Bunny about us being together. I'm honestly surprised that she lasted this long. Tilly has been trying since Bunny moved here. I honestly think that's what started that fictional crush on me. She knew Bunny liked me and lived near me so to try and get revenge, she started this stupid crush thing in her head saying we're meant to be." I said as I slung my bag across the back of my seat.

"Sup Chester." I heard a voice say from behind me as I let out a groan, what the hell is with people getting on my damn nerves today.

"What the hell do you want Preston?"

"I'm just wanting to know the same thing everyone else is wondering, why are you with JC? I mean lets get real she needs a man who can handle her. And you're just some white kid who got jungle fever." He said laughing with his friends.

"Man if you don't get yo egg head, my can see my whole damn future with them glasses on somewhere. Talking out the side of yo damn neck. Preston take that shit somewhere else." Ronnie spoke up before I could say anything.

"So we have a house nigga and an Uncle Tom, all for the same white man." Preston spat out as Ronnie got up getting ready to fight before I stopped him.

"Ronnie he ain't worth it. He don't know shit about me or Bunny, and especially our relationship. He just made cause she don't want his ugly ass."

"Oh so me being black is me being ugly, punk?" Preston said about to shove me before he was yanked back by his backpack, to reveal a little Bunny behind him annoyed.

"Damn you are so fucking annoying Preston. Shut the hell up. And if you ever call Ronnie an uncle tom, or me a house nigga, I will shove my foot so far up your as, you'll be tasting your own shit for the next 20 years." She said rolling her eyes.

"Well damn, why she get to put her hands on him and I can't?" Ronnie asked pouting like a damn child.

"Well because I'm me and you aren't me." Babygirl said laughing taking a seat next to me after she gave me a kiss. I kissed her cheek and then her ring finger on her left hand, where my engagement ring sat.

"Babygirl, you're going to school for law right?" I asked even though I already knew the answer, she had applied to NYU already for their law program and I applied for their business.

"Baby you know I am, why?"

"Well the law states that we can get married under 18, as long as we have our parents permission, am I right?"

"Yes, that's right what are you saying daddy?"

"Well how about we get married this Christmas break? We can have it at my parents barn."

"Are you serious you want to move the wedding up?" She said almost in tears.

"Yes, if you want to. Babygirl, I know you wanted us to get married as soon as we graduated, but I really want to call you my wife."

"Well than we better get started on planning and getting invitations sent out, then daddy?"

"I guess we do Princess."