Chapter 2

(A/N: Hi readers! I'm going to call Leonardo as Leo and Alexander as Alex unless it has to be in full name. Also, the Italics are the language spoken in French considering they're meeting French assassins and the underlined text is thoughts of the characters. Now On to the story!)

Two figures stood in front of a large mansion. One of the figures had blond hair with crimson red and yellow golden eye while the other had dirty blond hair with blue eyes. The name of these two figures was Alexander Von Granzreich the second prince of Granzreich Kingdom and the second was Leonardo Dubois.

"Are you sure this is where they told you to meet?" said Leo.

"Yes." Alex.

"But this is a mansion."

"I can see that."

"But usually these sort of things happen in a deserted factory, abandoned house or something similar to that."

"Where did you get those idiotic ideas from?"

"TV shows."

"Then they're rubbish."

"What?!"

"Why are you here?" said one of the guards who walked towards them.

Alex showed a card with a red rose to the guard. "One rose is enough for the dawn."

"You can come in." the Guard ushered the two in the mansion and stopped at one of the doors. "Please wait here." He knocked on the door one time and the paused and then three more knocks again. "My lord they are here."

"Send them in."

"Yes my lord. you can come in."

When they entered they saw a young man with brown hair, violet eyes and a beauty mark under his right eye. He had two golden tomoe earrings while holding a fan.

"So what can I do for you gentlemen." said the man.

"I want the red roses to join me."

Leo sweatdropped at his friend's blunt answer.

"Pft hahaha. Pardon me. It's just... you're joking right?!" said the man.

"Do I look like the person who jokes?" Alex deadpanned.

The man looked at Alex with amusement. "Hmmm... no, you're right, I'm sorry if I have offended you."

"Well then shall we talk?" said Alex.

"Hmm...So why do you want us to join? As far as I'm convinced I do not require any allies."

Don't say what I think you are going to say. thought Leo.

"Because you are amazing at your job," said Alex.

Leo facepalmed.

Silence filled the air...

The man opened his fan and fanned himself slowly. "Hmm. And if we say, we join you hypothetically that is, what do we get in return?"

"Hmm. I will provide your expenses and any accommodations you need in return for working for me and you get good money."

"Not good enough."

"Then what do you want?"

"Hmmm tell me the real reason that you want us to join you."

"The real reason you say..." Alex narrowed his eyes at the young man and smiled manically. "Well, it's good to have someone to get rid of trash when I can't."