@Johnny

Caption: I love you so much that it hurts knowing someone you care and love for hurt you

Caption: I love you so much that it hurts knowing someone you care and love for hurt you. That's what is hunting me each day knowing you love them but the feeling isn't mutual. I promise to love and care for you each day and I do already love you more with each day to come. Thank you for being here for me. For being my girlfriend. My soulmate but most importantly being my best friend. I love you beautiful. Forever and always.

Tagged: @ Kenzie

Liked by: William, Badzachx, JordanBeau, and 7,537,976 others.

Comments:

Carsonlueders: 😣🙏🙏

Melissagision: Thank you for being here for her. It's a hard time for her! ❤

Haydensummerall: To think I loved her...

Laurenorlando88: Who's everyone talking about!?

Kenzie: I'm crying baby!! I love you so much but who are you talking about? ❤

Groupchat:

Lolo: Okay I know I'm not the only curious as to who Johnny's talking about!

Brynny: Yeah I'm curious also🤔

Kenz: Baby what were you talking about?

John: Umm.. This is kind of hard to say and like heartbreaking I mean it was at first but now I don't give a damn about her...

BabyAriel: WHO!?

John: Annie.. Kenz she was the one caused the accident with Brandon. Not Sophia.  Sophia actually saved you!

Kenz: That son of a bread!!

Will: Son of a bread?

Kenz: Didn't want to curse. Sue me!! BUT HOW THE HELL DO U KNOW THAT??

John: The police called. Told me if I knew anyone named Annie LeBlanc. Told them I did. They can't find her she's on the run!!

Badzachx: ALRIGHT PEEPS!! EVERYONE CALM THE HELL DOWN THAT"SON OF A BREAD" WON'T BE GETTING FAR!! EVERYONE CHILL NOW WE JUST NEED TO HELP AND FIND SOPHIA!!

Cars: Deal! Brynn and I can go together jenzie another Zariel another Will and Lauren another and Hayden pick who you going with. 

Hay-Hay: I'll go with jenzie

John:ALRIGHT EVERYONE GO MEET WE GOT A FUGITIVE TO FIND!!!

OOF THE DRAMA!! dedicated to -Natalieee because I love and miss her!! Love u b!! ❤